Sesame Street Season 42 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Wow! It's nice that they're filming new letter/number intros! I really feel like throwing Ovejita into the mix will help give Murray something to work off of! Murray Has A Little Lamb was and is still a great segment mostly because of the interaction between Murray and Ovejita and the interaction between Murray and the people, so it'll be great to see these intros getting that interaction too!

Moving back to Frank Oz, it's awesome that he's still involved with Sesame! His comedic skill is just amazing and it's great that they still keep a little hold of that now. SuperMonster is hilarious, it's a great example of how Frank can make a scene fantastically funny! The interaction between him and Jerry when doing Grover and Mr. Johnson is just priceless! I just love that he's still doing these inserts! It's super :super:!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wow! It's nice that they're filming new letter/number intros! I really feel like throwing Ovejita into the mix will help give Murray something to work off of! Murray Has A Little Lamb was and is still a great segment mostly because of the interaction between Murray and Ovejita and the interaction between Murray and the people, so it'll be great to see these intros getting that interaction too!
Is... Is Sesame Workshop listening to us? Because I've been saying that the past season. They're listening to a nigh on 30 year old? Hmm. Nah, I'm sure that's just common sense to throw Ovejita in there.

AND check it out... the tune in number segment is much shorter ! So more time for the other segments. O-O-O-O-O-OH!

Love the little blooper, where Murray said that Elmo was next when it was actually Super Grover. Freudian slip of sorts?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree. It's a start but I still miss the old letter/number of the day sketches with the Count and Cookie Monster. It would be neat to have them interact with Murray every once in a while.
I don't because they showed them way too many times.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Lol yeah I agree with Drtooth on that one. I think season 39 got it right, incorporating the letter-number bits with whatever the particular street story was. It kind of took you back to the old "magazine format" days.

Still, I'm glad at least Ovejita will be featured with Murray in the tune-ins now. As already said, it will give him something to play off of.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really had problems with seeing the Count counting on his pip organ too many times. Especially the time where he said something like "It's time to figure out...GRRRRRRR! what's the number of the day... Hmmmm!" That one came at the end of a LOOOOOOONG day of filming, didn't it? I love the Count and all, but once they started having him sing with the Countess, watch 6 Feet Under, and count how many sheep come by until one of them's an elephant.

InvaderZim

Reaction score
I'm glad that there'll be new intros for the letter/number segments with Murrary for season 42 instead of reusing the ones from season 40 over and over again like in last season.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though, they will CLEARLY reuse these ones. That makes the shortness all the better.

What I didn't like about the letter/number tune ins WAS the fact that they were reused AND long.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I don't because they showed them way too many times.
Well, if they'd come up with some new ideas rather than showing the same ones over and over again it wouldn't be so bad. Just something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.