"The Muppets: Being Green" Teaser Trailer Online

Drtooth

Reaction score
In my situation, it is something, heh.
Now through November... ANYONE can save up 10 bucks. Even in loose change. After a few months, I find like... 15 to 20 bucks sometimes. Plus, there's ALWAYS a matinee (I never see anything BUT matinees). I mean, with anything it's the wait that kills you. Even if something's not going to be enjoyable as you first think, you want to see it right away.

i just feel we should give the Muppets this one chance, incase they get swept under the carpet again for who knows how long, i want this movie to do well and you bet i'm seeing it at the very least 3 times and i will gladly pay my 10 bucks each time. you don't want to see it? fine don't see it but don't take my joy away from it and don't come here saying its the worst movie ever when you never even gave it the time of day to truly see how it is
I'll give 80% of anything a chance. It would have to be on a level of Smurfs like horridness for me to want to skip it. I mean, the last theatrical trailer had me literally twisting around in my seats... I saw a TV spot that was the nail in the coffin. I mean, I gave the YOGI movie and BOTH of the Chipmunk ones a shot (one slightly decent movie between them), and I'd avoid the crap out of Smurfs talking about their butts. But nothing in the Muppet trailer seems even much of a sour note to me... though the police sirens and the Moopets bit is still (thinking outside the "we had everything leaked" fanbase) confusing and the fence thing is odd to have there... The Mahna Mahna car ride makes me VERY happy.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
you bet i'm seeing it at the very least 3 times and i will gladly pay my 10 bucks each time. you don't want to see it? fine don't see it but don't take my joy away from it and don't come here saying its the worst movie ever when you never even gave it the time of day to truly see how it is
Just because not everyone can afford to "gladly pay 10 bucks" doesn't mean they don't want to see it. :wink:

I can't take your joy away from you. I don't have that power. If you don't agree with someone, then just move on. Another person cannot influence your mood unless you let them.

And please don't put words in my mouth; I never said I was never going to see it. Having a cautious opinion shouldn't be blown up into "Oh you mean you're never going to see it!"

Amazing how having an opinion slightly different from the crowd gets met with such hostility here. Don't think the Muppets would approve...

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i was never once talking about you in particular, it was another poster who actually said" i will not see this and have no desire to even rent it when it comes out"

if can find the post ill post it

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
i was never once talking about you in particular, it was another poster who actually said" i will not see this and have no desire to even rent it when it comes out"

if can find the post ill post it
It's ok you don't have to post it I believe you, hehe. I apologize for jumping to conclusions. :smile:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that in the shot of Kermit sticking his head out of the O in the Muppet Show logo in the "Being Green" trailer, there's not a W next to the O, but rather an N? I'm assuming "The Muppet Shon" is supposed to be a reference to the show the gang puts on in the movie as being a telethon rather than a typical Muppet Show. You can also spot this logo in the background during Chris Cooper's fencing practice with Bobo in the offical trailer.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that in the shot of Kermit sticking his head out of the O in the Muppet Show logo in the "Being Green" trailer, there's not a W next to the O, but rather an N? I'm assuming "The Muppet Shon" is supposed to be a reference to the show the gang puts on in the movie as being a telethon rather than a typical Muppet Show. You can also spot this logo in the background during Chris Cooper's fencing practice with Bobo in the offical trailer.
Actually, I believe the logo is going to say "The Muppet Telethon".

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Actually, I believe the logo is going to say "The Muppet Telethon".
^ basically this,

its assumed Kermit is in the "O" of the word Telethon
Ahh. Makes sense. I should have known better (boy do I feel dumb). :embarrassed:

But yeah, it's definately "The Muppet Telethon", which can clearly be seen in some of the on-the-set footage.