Reaction score
Bootleg away! Jus' don' be stealin' my Frogboy
Kermit! Hehe!​
(okay, you can steal him too if you wannim)​

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These final five smileys nicely complete the selection and make it an even 40 to choose from.
Thanks Jamie. These are great!

We'll update the smilie selection for the forum this week. The time and care that you've put into these is much appreciated. Fanstastic work as always!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jamie. These are great!

We'll update the smilie selection for the forum this week. The time and care that you've put into these is much appreciated. Fanstastic work as always!
Thanks! There are actually two more coming today. I discovered a few more discarded ones and will upload the best two in order to complete the smiley grid of 7 rows of 6 faces.

TSSD

Reaction score
Thanks! There are actually two more coming today. I discovered a few more discarded ones and will upload the best two in order to complete the smiley grid of 7 rows of 6 faces.
More? :big_grin: Can't wait!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The complete line up!
Please use these as they are the final versions.
Some have been altered since the thread opened.

= news
= drool
= dreamy
= fishy
= sigh
= grr
= jim (pick either version a...)
= jim (...or alternate version b)

This is kind of how they should appear in the emoticon box:
Seven rows of six across. Thanks.

These are the final ones. Book is closed and all feels complete to me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did doing the smileys earn the special priviledge to have an image in your signature? If so, what can the rest of us do to earn the feature again?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Didn't know that was an issue. I thought the ability to do it meant we could, however I mostly made the graphic as a thin divider rather than a large spacious banner. (We really need a better way to divide posts!)

It's actually a lot smaller than many of the text-only signatures around here. I think space and flow could have been an issue. The height of this graphic is only a thoughtful 21 pixels. I can always change it back to text if needed.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Lol, I love the drool one (the dogs name escapes me)

@Dsnowth
You know, I'm one whos kinda neutral about the signature thing, but I really dont see why there cant be sig images, but there being a strict dimension limit as well as an option to turn sigs off if there isnt one already

Status
Not open for further replies.