Episode themes you would have liked to have seen

Collgoff

Reaction score
I'd like to have seen an episode in which the Fraggles actually do something that benefits the Gorgs. From a Gorg point of view, Fraggles are vermin who swipe food from their garden. Wouldn't it be nice if they could give something back for once? Not in terms of payment, but helping someone out, maybe even saving the day, in a way that a) only Fraggles can do and b) that doesn't directly benefit Fraggles.

(The good thing about being a fanfic writer is that when you have ideas like this, you can at least write the stories yourself...)
That is something! is it something right after the Gorg who would be king episode?

Slackbot

Reaction score
I would set the episode soon after the end of the series, as it would continue the development of the relationships between the different species.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I would set the episode soon after the end of the series, as it would continue the development of the relationships between the different species.
Well that good I sure you wouldn't mind saying that there will be a Fraggle Rock movie coming soon.

Collgoff

Reaction score

So? Why does it matter? Frank Oz did both Piggy and Fozzie and they were in scenes together. Same with Jim Henson performing Kermit and Rowlf. They could just dub the lines to another performer's puppeteering.

Well is just that Boober never speak to Dave's othe characters.
Although Boober dose talks to his other side bottom.
What I'm trying to is Boober and Traveling had never talk to each other in the show that's why.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Slightly off-topic maybe, but I would have liked to see Sidebottom in the animated FR series. He was discussed in the series bible, but not actually used. I can't help wondering how he would have turned out.

*starts scribbling story notes*

Collgoff

Reaction score
Slightly off-topic maybe, but I would have liked to see Sidebottom in the animated FR series. He was discussed in the series bible, but not actually used. I can't help wondering how he would have turned out.

*starts scribbling story notes*
Sidebottom in Fraggle Rock the animated series? I can't imangen

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I can imagine how incredibly trippy it would be.

Concerning earlier posts ...

I wouldn't mind seeing Boober try a hand at exploration. Good luck with that, though. On the other hand, Sidebottom might be of some assistance, but if set after the series, it'd be tough because it seems like Sidebottom learned his lesson after nearly killing Wembley.

I'd like to see Matt return to the Gorg's garden. One wonders what his current opinion about the realm would be.

*scratches head* Gobo sang during Workin' that his "pappy used to roam/Momma said 'hey, sonny boy, your work won't be at home'". Did Gobo said his father was a juggler?

Death is a near constant threat. Everyone mentions "Gone But Not Forgotten" as the "death" episode, but all Boober thinks about is death, Boober and Red are caught in a cave-in in Maroooned, weird monsters attack Fraggles, there's the threat of environmental hazards....

Drugs are covered in several areas as well. It's not just the Flooping ep with the Doozers. Really, the carbonated/alcoholic water stuff Wembley discovers counts as well. Convincing John deals with peer pressure in a more general sense. Everyone gets high on Love Potion 9, LOL.

An episode where Mokey cares for an outcast? Um, Begoony covered this one.

I'd love to see Cotterpin do an Extreme Makeover: Cave Edition with Fraggles. On the other hand, the ep where Marvin and Feeny seem to cover this kind of theme.

Slackbot said:
I'd like to have seen an episode in which the Fraggles actually do something that benefits the Gorgs. From a Gorg point of view, Fraggles are vermin who swipe food from their garden.
This. For all the talk of interconnectedness, the Gorgs have every reason to be ticked off at Fraggles. We see how Doozers operate in the ecology, but we never really see why Fraggles should be appreciated in the Gorg's kingdom.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I can imagine how incredibly trippy it would be.

Concerning earlier posts ...

I wouldn't mind seeing Boober try a hand at exploration. Good luck with that, though. On the other hand, Sidebottom might be of some assistance, but if set after the series, it'd be tough because it seems like Sidebottom learned his lesson after nearly killing Wembley.
How can Wembley's allergies could kill him?

*scratches head* Gobo sang during Workin' that his "pappy used to roam/Momma said 'hey, sonny boy, your work won't be at home'". Did Gobo said his father was a juggler?
I really don't think so!

Death is a near constant threat. Everyone mentions "Gone But Not Forgotten" as the "death" episode, but all Boober thinks about is death, Boober and Red are caught in a cave-in in Maroooned, weird monsters attack Fraggles, there's the threat of environmental hazards....
What's this about Gone but not forgotten, Maroomed, and Death?

Collgoff

Reaction score
Ask anyone with a severe peanut allergy.
Like who?
The only persone I know who has a pernut allergy is a boy name Nathen.
He came to my middle school but he moved to viregna years ago.