1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Episode themes you would have liked to have seen

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BooberFraggless, Oct 27, 2005.

1. TSSD Active Member

He doesn't literally mean to ask someone with a severe allergies, what he means is that they're an example of people that could die from a severe allergy. Allergies can kill people with severe allergies, I had a friend once that accidentally touched peanut butter, and had to go to the ER because his allergies were so serious.
  2. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Oh I see now!
  3. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yes, the severe reaction is called "anaphylactic (sp?) shock". People at risk for that should carry around "Epi-pens", which are something like syringes filled with epinephrine, a hormone that counteracts the allergic reaction.
  4. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Okay I get it!
  5. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Yep, that's what I was trying to say. I have a friend who comes down to visit me every year for Dragon*Con, and she is so allergic to peanuts that if she eats something that was made on a machine that had recently processed food that had peanuts--say, a Hershey bar that had been made on a machine that had just processed Snickers--she would have a reaction. When she visits, I make sure to keep jelly on hand that I had not dipped a peanut-buttery knife into because that could make her sick.

Now think about Wembley and the bonkleberries. Just smelling them made him "bonk", which is a kind of sneeze, apparently. When he touched one he passed out. Who knows what eating one would do to him.

(Oh, and, TSSD--I'm female. ;) )
  6. Collgoff Well-Known Member

7. TSSD Active Member

:oops:Oops, sorry. I don't know why I said he! :oops:
  8. Slackbot Well-Known Member

No problem. During my Rocky Horror days, people used to make that mistake all the time after seeing me play Frank. When they heard my speaking voice, they'd exclaim "You're a woman?" Priceless! :excited:
  9. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Well I have to say yes!
    Yes I am a woman!
    Please tell me why you ask me that?
  10. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Well I had a lot of things to talk about everyone eales ideas but I have some of my own.:)

1. A girl name Helen had jusr welcome Doc and Sprocket to her aparnent.
    Then suddaley Helen found a postcard for Gobo and she ask Doc who Gobo is and where he came from and everything.
    the next day Helen and her brother came by to ask Doc for some help with his sincines prodject (with is a shrink ray) and as they work on it Helen somehwo shrink into fraggle size.
    Helen gose into fraggle rock and meet all the fraggles, the doozers, and the gorgs.

2. Gobo and Boober have fighting about Boober's walking stick being boking again. Them Wembley found a spell that fix anything but the 2 fraggles where sill fighting. somehow Wembley actadenly made Gobo and Boober switch bodies. Gobo was in Boober's Body and Boober in Gobo's Body.
    So Wembley, Helen, Red, and Mokey had to find away get Gobo and Boober back into their bodies back,

3. Helen found a cute little creature called a baby boom creature and she nameed it cutey because it's cute.
    Mose of thinks cutey is very cute and Boober think so too but he really thinks that will one day kill the fraggle.
    As little they know Cutey is creater that turns other creatures into babie.
    Cutey turn Mokey, Boober, And Wembley into babies so Gobo, Red, and have take care them.
    Then later Cutie turn Helen into a baby amd cutey came into our world and turn Sprocket into a puppy.
    Gobo found away get everyone to be their real age again.
    So Doc, Red, and Gobo have to stop cutey from turing everyone into babies.
    4. Wembley got tyred of doing things all about once so Wembleyfound a spell to more of him so he can do the things with is friends at once.
    Everything went well until things go crazy and Wembley and his have to find away stop all the Wembley clones.
    That's all for now but I'll have more soon,
  11. Rose Member

To clear things up YES you can die from an allergery if they are severar enough. Not all are just sneezing and watery eyes allthough that is the most common symtums. I heard of a girl once that died beecause her mother cooked chick peas her nose and throught close up and by the time the paramedic got there it was to late to save the girl.
    Another one not so bad was a 2 year old girl ate some soupe at a tie restruant and her mouth broks out in blisters. Turned out it was the peanut oil they used to cook the noodles in that caused the reaction. Her parents weren't aware she was allergic to peanuts.
    My brother had astma and a lot of things caused him to have a mild attack. But he outgrew this when he got older like in his 20's. He died 25 years ago but I still remember him.
    So in Wembley's case it was a almost fatal allergy if he's exposed long enough. If it makes him faint then it can't be very good for him now can it? I know he faints all the time but in this case it was a different reason altogether.