Episode themes you would have liked to have seen

TSSD

Reaction score
Like who?
The only persone I know who has a pernut allergy is a boy name Nathen.
He came to my middle school but he moved to viregna years ago.
He doesn't literally mean to ask someone with a severe allergies, what he means is that they're an example of people that could die from a severe allergy. Allergies can kill people with severe allergies, I had a friend once that accidentally touched peanut butter, and had to go to the ER because his allergies were so serious.

Collgoff

Reaction score
He doesn't literally mean to ask someone with a severe allergies, what he means is that they're an example of people that could die from a severe allergy. Allergies can kill people with severe allergies, I had a friend once that accidentally touched peanut butter, and had to go to the ER because his allergies were so serious.
Oh I see now!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yes, the severe reaction is called "anaphylactic (sp?) shock". People at risk for that should carry around "Epi-pens", which are something like syringes filled with epinephrine, a hormone that counteracts the allergic reaction.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Yes, the severe reaction is called "anaphylactic (sp?) shock". People at risk for that should carry around "Epi-pens", which are something like syringes filled with epinephrine, a hormone that counteracts the allergic reaction.
Okay I get it!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yep, that's what I was trying to say. I have a friend who comes down to visit me every year for Dragon*Con, and she is so allergic to peanuts that if she eats something that was made on a machine that had recently processed food that had peanuts--say, a Hershey bar that had been made on a machine that had just processed Snickers--she would have a reaction. When she visits, I make sure to keep jelly on hand that I had not dipped a peanut-buttery knife into because that could make her sick.

Now think about Wembley and the bonkleberries. Just smelling them made him "bonk", which is a kind of sneeze, apparently. When he touched one he passed out. Who knows what eating one would do to him.

(Oh, and, TSSD--I'm female. :wink: )

Collgoff

Reaction score
Yep, that's what I was trying to say. I have a friend who comes down to visit me every year for Dragon*Con, and she is so allergic to peanuts that if she eats something that was made on a machine that had recently processed food that had peanuts--say, a Hershey bar that had been made on a machine that had just processed Snickers--she would have a reaction. When she visits, I make sure to keep jelly on hand that I had not dipped a peanut-buttery knife into because that could make her sick.

Now think about Wembley and the bonkleberries. Just smelling them made him "bonk", which is a kind of sneeze, apparently. When he touched one he passed out. Who knows what eating one would do to him.

Let me guess!
They would make Wembley sick.

(Oh, and, TSSD--I'm female. :wink: )

Slackbot

Reaction score
No problem. During my Rocky Horror days, people used to make that mistake all the time after seeing me play Frank. When they heard my speaking voice, they'd exclaim "You're a woman?" Priceless! :excited:

Collgoff

Reaction score
No problem. During my Rocky Horror days, people used to make that mistake all the time after seeing me play Frank. When they heard my speaking voice, they'd exclaim "You're a woman?" Priceless! :excited:
Well I have to say yes!
Yes I am a woman!
Please tell me why you ask me that?

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well I had a lot of things to talk about everyone eales ideas but I have some of my own.:smile:

1. A girl name Helen had jusr welcome Doc and Sprocket to her aparnent.
Then suddaley Helen found a postcard for Gobo and she ask Doc who Gobo is and where he came from and everything.
the next day Helen and her brother came by to ask Doc for some help with his sincines prodject (with is a shrink ray) and as they work on it Helen somehwo shrink into fraggle size.
Helen gose into fraggle rock and meet all the fraggles, the doozers, and the gorgs.

2. Gobo and Boober have fighting about Boober's walking stick being boking again. Them Wembley found a spell that fix anything but the 2 fraggles where sill fighting. somehow Wembley actadenly made Gobo and Boober switch bodies. Gobo was in Boober's Body and Boober in Gobo's Body.
So Wembley, Helen, Red, and Mokey had to find away get Gobo and Boober back into their bodies back,

3. Helen found a cute little creature called a baby boom creature and she nameed it cutey because it's cute.
Mose of thinks cutey is very cute and Boober think so too but he really thinks that will one day kill the fraggle.
As little they know Cutey is creater that turns other creatures into babie.
Cutey turn Mokey, Boober, And Wembley into babies so Gobo, Red, and have take care them.
Then later Cutie turn Helen into a baby amd cutey came into our world and turn Sprocket into a puppy.
Gobo found away get everyone to be their real age again.
So Doc, Red, and Gobo have to stop cutey from turing everyone into babies.
4. Wembley got tyred of doing things all about once so Wembleyfound a spell to more of him so he can do the things with is friends at once.
Everything went well until things go crazy and Wembley and his have to find away stop all the Wembley clones.
That's all for now but I'll have more soon,