Now THESE are some Amazing Parody Posters

beaker

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
I seen those, and while I do like them, they tend to use the same movie posters for everything. I've seen like 5 variations on Wall*E on the site alone...

Miss Pigg*E
Soot*E (some british show, I guess... this IS a British site)
Ern*E
and my personal favorite Monty Python's "Stop it this Instant, it's becoming entirely too Sill*E"

There was another I can't remember.

I don't see why illustrated parody posters are out of the question, that would free up a lot of parody potential...

Self promotion, I've been trying HARD to keep up Muppet movie parody type stuff, so:

Prawn Cocktail

I-i-i-Klohoma

Party Monsters

Mr. Cobblepot's Penguins with Muppet Penguins

Weirdo Science

and one of my personal favorites:
Gonzo Journalism

Oscarfan

Reaction score
"Groverboard" got a big laugh from me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shouldn't that be "Groverboard"? That movie's one of my personal favorites.
BTW: Drtooth, Mr. Cobblepot's Penguins... Is that meant to be a double reference, to the movie Mr. Popper's Penguins and the noted semi-retired member of Batman's Rogues Gallery who now owns and runs the Iceberg Lounge? :zany:

Yeah, sometimes I'm too much of a geek fan... Like when Jon Stewart presented Daniel Radcliff with questions from people playing "real quidditch" the other day, I knew what that guy asking about the mirror shard was talking about. :concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Shouldn't that be "Groverboard"? That movie's one of my personal favorites.
BTW: Drtooth, Mr. Cobblepot's Penguins... Is that meant to be a double reference, to the movie Mr. Popper's Penguins and the noted semi-retired member of Batman's Rogues Gallery who now owns and runs the Iceberg Lounge? :zany:

Definitely. And The Batman style... only because I drew him classic/Filmation style a piece or so earlier, and I didn't think the Batman TAS version was a good fit.