Palisades Muppets for sale

Braddaw

Reaction score
Hey all...I am sad to say that it is time to sell my muppets:sympathy:
any interest let me know...
thanks

everything in the above 2 pics for 350.00 plus delivery (pay pal fees extra) NOTE: fozzy is missing his hat

everything in the above pic for 150.00 plus delivery (pay pal fees extra) the pink dresser belongs to Miss Piggy in the Backstage Lot

everything in the above 2 pics for 70.00 plus delivery (pay pal fees extra)

Jamiejule

Reaction score
I am interested in the backstage set! Looks in pretty good condition!

Tevans333

Reaction score
I'm interested in the electric mayhem set and band along with the other two pictures below it.

Braddaw

Reaction score
Thing are pending right now...I will let you know if somethig falls through

WWEHSMMUPPETS12

Reaction score
Hey all...I am sad to say that it is time to sell my muppets:sympathy:
any interest let me know...
thanks

everything in the above 2 pics for 350.00 plus delivery (pay pal fees extra) NOTE: fozzy is missing his hat

everything in the above pic for 150.00 plus delivery (pay pal fees extra) the pink dresser belongs to Miss Piggy in the Backstage Lot

everything in the above 2 pics for 70.00 plus delivery (pay pal fees extra)

Hi, i'm new to this. i think that you should try and sell it on ebay.co.uk or something. i am interested in the Backstage playset, Electric Mayhem Stage playet with the Mayhem band and some off your figures. please reply asap. thank you.

WWEHSMMUPPETS12

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new to this. i think that you should try and sell it on ebay.co.uk or something. i am interested in the Backstage playset, Electric Mayhem Stage playet with the Mayhem band and some off your figures. please reply asap. thank you.