1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Palisades Muppets for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Braddaw, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Braddaw

Braddaw New Member

Hey all...I am sad to say that it is time to sell my muppets:sympathy:
    any interest let me know...
    thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    everything in the above 2 pics for 350.00 plus delivery (pay pal fees extra) NOTE: fozzy is missing his hat
    [​IMG]
    everything in the above pic for 150.00 plus delivery (pay pal fees extra) the pink dresser belongs to Miss Piggy in the Backstage Lot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

everything in the above 2 pics for 70.00 plus delivery (pay pal fees extra)
  2. Jamiejule

Jamiejule New Member

I am interested in the backstage set! Looks in pretty good condition!
  3. Tevans333

Tevans333 New Member

I'm interested in the electric mayhem set and band along with the other two pictures below it.
  4. Braddaw

Braddaw New Member

Thing are pending right now...I will let you know if somethig falls through
  5. WWEHSMMUPPETS12

WWEHSMMUPPETS12 New Member

Hi, i'm new to this. i think that you should try and sell it on ebay.co.uk or something. i am interested in the Backstage playset, Electric Mayhem Stage playet with the Mayhem band and some off your figures. please reply asap. thank you.
  6. WWEHSMMUPPETS12

WWEHSMMUPPETS12 New Member

Hi, i'm new to this. i think that you should try and sell it on ebay.co.uk or something. i am interested in the Backstage playset, Electric Mayhem Stage playet with the Mayhem band and some off your figures. please reply asap. thank you.