Worst walk around Miss Piggy costume ever

rowlfy662

Reaction score
*falls of chair and hides under bed*

that is horrible wrong nasty none of those words can describe that *shudders* thing imagine finding that next to you

Drtooth

Reaction score
I forgot how creepy it looked when I reopened this thread to reply...

uh...

you say something rowlfy? I got sidetracked by.... (looks at it again)

...Dear Lord....

what was I saying again? Something about being traumatized, I guess...

rowlfy662

Reaction score
actually a bit more looking at this could this be made by the smae people who made this

hmm i wonder :skeptical:

Walter

Reaction score
O_O... wow...just..wow.... absolutely no effort done to hide the perfomer!..what show was this from????? I certainly hope it's not official..

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
The Gonzo is pretty bad, but that awful Miss Piggy looks nothing like her.

piggyinmanhatte

Reaction score
It has ears..."Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God, what is that thing?" will echo in your perfect ears."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
It has ears..."Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God, what is that thing?" will echo in your perfect ears."
Love the Princess Bride refrence. That's a fun movie, and totally quoteable. The quote you used is very appropriate for the Piggy costume.