Minor Muppets you'd like to see in the new movie?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
If it's alright for me to bump up this thread, I recall reading somewhere that the finale musical number of the movie is going to include at least 150 Muppets in it.

On the same token, this Muppet Mindset article lists the Muppets that we've spotted in the trailers so far:

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2011/07/muppets-in-muppets.html

The total of Muppets counted in that article came out to 70. If you add Clifford (who has not appeared in any of the trailers) to that list, it comes out to 71.

I really hope that more of the Muppets on my wish lists will pop up in the film, to bring it closer to the aforementioned 150+.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I would like to see Taminella, Robin (he's pretty minor), Annie Sue, Rowlf with a talking role, and Strangepork.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I would like to see Taminella, Robin (he's pretty minor), Annie Sue, Rowlf with a talking role, and Strangepork.
Oh, Rowlf's getting way more than a little talking role! He's in the cast of the main Muppets!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
After seeing Nigel the Conductor and Pops in the OK GO video, I'm getting a very strong feeling that those two characters might pop up in the movie as well.

Walter

Reaction score
The minor muppet I wanted to see in the new film is Uncle Deadly, But There is so much obscure about his role that I'm not sure what will happen... Statler and Waldorf are speaking in the final musical sequence, so we can assume that they left the muppets alone( despite them being in Tex's office in the trailer) But I am wondering if Deadly and BoBo will have a change of heart... Both BoBo and Van Neuter had a change of heart in MFS.. So anything is possible!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i want to see clifford and maybe cameo sesame street charcters like grover hes my fav or elmo and idk who digit is lol

Oscarfan

Reaction score
i want to see clifford and maybe cameo sesame street charcters like grover hes my fav or elmo and idk who digit is lol
There won't by any SST cameos in this. Disney's trying to re-establish the Muppet brand with this movie and having Sesame Street characters would blur the line between SST Muppets and the regular.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The minor muppet I wanted to see in the new film is Uncle Deadly, But There is so much obscure about his role that I'm not sure what will happen... Statler and Waldorf are speaking in the final musical sequence, so we can assume that they left the muppets alone( despite them being in Tex's office in the trailer) But I am wondering if Deadly and BoBo will have a change of heart... Both BoBo and Van Neuter had a change of heart in MFS.. So anything is possible!
I can't quite tell if you were already aware Uncle Deadley is in this or not. It's been known for over a year now.

While Bobo may have had a change of heart in MFS, I don't really consider him a villian (much like I also don't consider Max from The Muppet Movie a villian). He worked for the bad guy, but was generally nice, offering food to Gonzo while he was locked up, the only really bad thing he did was eventually tell K. Edgar Singer where Gonzo was after he escaped, but that was only because he was practically threatened. Yes, he did offer to drive Singer to Cape Doom in his company car, but he also didn't have the weapon loaded (I wonder if he unloaded it or whatever before they took off).