First Muppet movie TV commercial on the Disney Channel

Drtooth

Reaction score

So it was.... I literally must've blinked and missed it.

Still... you gotta wonder what the heck's going on here. Almost seems like that old bit where someone's on top of someone's shoulders in a suit.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score

So it was.... I literally must've blinked and missed it.

Still... you gotta wonder what the heck's going on here. Almost seems like that old bit where someone's on top of someone's shoulders in a suit.
I'm thinking that's it. Maybe the gang were unable to get into Piggy's building, and had to put on a disguise to get past security? We'll have to wait and see. But this would explain why Fozzie wears a hat and false moustache in the footage from this scene that wound up in the theatrical trailers.

Slightly off topic, but that office reminds me of Lady Holiday's office from GMC.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The televised version of the movie commercial is starting to play in Disney Stores. Just thought you may like to know that.

beaker

Reaction score
Hopefully we'll have at least a few Muppet things in Disney store by next month.

Great commercial, so glad they're marketing this to the international crowd. The timing of the vocal dubs could be better, but I understand why they dub it the way they do

And yeah, holy mole Thog looks like he grew. He's like as tall as a 1 story building almost and makes Sweetums look like Robin