Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for my t-shirt print. It could take up until October 10th, but it will likely be much sooner.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Can't wait! I'll hafta direct my wife to the sale page when it's up, 2 of these (and maybe one for my Boy if they do toddler sizes?) would be perfect for Christmas.

Oh wait, I wanna wear it to the movies in November though! A Thanksgiving present then, ha ha! :smile:

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
So, the infamous "winner" has been reprinted at Threadless.:sigh: Is anyone going to be picking it up now that they are running a $10 sale?

I usually pick up at least 1 shirt when they run these sales, and my cart is full and ready to go w/ other tees... BUT I'm standing firm when it comes to waiting for frogboy's Muppet Mosaic to show my Threadless/Muppet pride!:smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So, the infamous "winner" has been reprinted at Threadless.:sigh: Is anyone going to be picking it up now that they are running a $10 sale?

I usually pick up at least 1 shirt when they run these sales, and my cart is full and ready to go w/ other tees... BUT I'm standing firm when it comes to waiting for frogboy's Muppet Mosaic to show my Threadless/Muppet pride!:smile:
I have it coming when the fan package for The Green Album gets mailed to me. I tried to cancel the order when I saw the $10 sale but the website won't let me even though it won't be shipped for a few days. :boo: Still can't wait for Muppet Mosaic to show up, though.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm getting antsy too. :concern: Rest assured the Mosaic will be printed. All I can report is that Threadless has paid me and now officially own my design. :smile: I've been in contact with them about some other things too so it's just a waiting game now. My Mosaic selection hasn't officially been announced at Threadless yet and I still receive a couple offers a week for that design. It's crazy! They haven't sent any Disney swag yet so that should be coming when the shirt is printed. They said it could take 8-10 weeks for manufacturing. :sigh:

:confused:I guess it's possible that a lot of the initial units were committed to the CD package deal thus causing a reprint of Together Again. I skipped the package deal because the shirt is white (too high maintenance for this bachelor), the poster is a little Photoshoppy for my taste and i intend to download the mp3 version immediately this Tuesday.

:search:Incidentally, another of my Muppety designs is available for purchase as a shirt and sticker at RedBubble. I'm not taking an artist commission for the design because it was created for Tough Pigs' 10th anniversary. It will probably only be online for a short while. Check it out or download the desktop image for free on ToughPigs. There's a lot of great work from artists up there if you haven't checked it out!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
SWEET!!! Yeah, Jamie, I love your work! I saw this on Tough Pigs the other day and LOVE the fact you put it up on RedBubble! I just bought it and can't wait to get it!!!

Jasonzilla

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, the "Muppetational Mosaic" tee is available on Threadless starting today for $10! I'm a newbie here so I can't post a link, but it's there on the front page. I got one and I suggest everyone else does too. :smile:

TSSD

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, the "Muppetational Mosaic" tee is available on Threadless starting today for $10! I'm a newbie here so I can't post a link, but it's there on the front page. I got one and I suggest everyone else does too. :smile:
Thanks for telling us! Here's the link: http://thrdl.es/p/3120