Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

Pork

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Couldn't see a thread about this already, but forgive me if there is....

Threadless t-shirts is have a Muppet themed t-shirt design challenge, with amazing prizes!
You should all check it out! :big_grin: who's going to enter it?

http://disney.threadless.com/themuppets/

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I did a "Friends" parody teeshirt. Sadly it's not been well received :sympathy:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I liked it Stuart - I gave it a good rating! :smile: I love Muppets and Friends and I thought putting the two together was a good idea!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many we can submit?

Mine's gonna take the entire 19 days we have left. I really want the Muppets included looking like the Muppets! That amount of time will probably mean I won't get the fan votes, but froggit. I'm on the fence about actually submitting one. There's so much good stuff already out there.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many we can submit?

Mine's gonna take the entire 19 days we have left. I really want the Muppets included looking like the Muppets! That amount of time will probably mean I won't get the fan votes, but froggit. I'm on the fence about actually submitting one. There's so much good stuff already out there.
You absolutely have to submit one, Jamie! I can guarantee at least one awesome vote from this fan and a link to your design on the Mindset's Facebook and Twitter! Gotta support our favorite artists! (Including Stuart, whose shirt is awesome!) :big_grin:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I liked it Stuart - I gave it a good rating! :smile: I love Muppets and Friends and I thought putting the two together was a good idea!
Awww thanks Redboobergurl. in hindsight I think it may have been too subtle!

Jamie, you gotta do one! the prize has to be won by our community!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Awww, thanks. My idea is, as always, a little more ambitious than the time available. We'll see. I'm thinking crisp vector line art, but lots-a-lines! eeek.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Awww, thanks. My idea is, as always, a little more ambitious than the time available. We'll see. I'm thinking crisp vector line art, but lots-a-lines! eeek.
I just got a trophy because you liked my post... gosh, isn't the new forum keen, fellas? It reminds me of when I used to play soccer when I was 6... I get a trophy just for showing up.