Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My shirt arrived today....only they sent me some other shirt instead of what I ordered....Fail.
OMG! Really? I hope that doesn't happen to me. Was it a different size or a completley different design?

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
OMG! Really? I hope that doesn't happen to me. Was it a different size or a completley different design?
Completely different shirt. I got one that is Zombie Shadows. I ordered last Sunday, so it was before it sold out so I hope they can get me your Muppet shirt. I've never ordered from Threadless before, could they just reprint it since they screwed my order up and send me the Mosaic shirt? Anyone know?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Completely different shirt. I got one that is Zombie Shadows. I ordered last Sunday, so it was before it sold out so I hope they can get me your Muppet shirt. I've never ordered from Threadless before, could they just reprint it since they screwed my order up and send me the Mosaic shirt? Anyone know?
I'm sure it will get a reprint because of how quickly it sold, but you should definitely contact them about their mistake for a refund/exchange. I still haven't received my shirt yet! Hahaha! I don't think they can do individual runs, but they could have some extras around there. Maybe you'll get a coupon out of it. I'd ask.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I'm sure it will get a reprint because of how quickly it sold, but you should definitely contact them about their mistake for a refund/exchange. I still haven't received my shirt yet! Hahaha! I don't think they can do individual runs, but they could have some extras around there. Maybe you'll get a coupon out of it. I'd ask.
I have emailed, tweeted and facebooked them trying to get them to respond. Since it's the weekend it'll probably be until Monday or Tuesday that I hear from them. But since i ordered your shirt and didn't receive, they should still have my men's medium around there :smile:. I hope they get it fixed.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I hope so too. It's probably because of the weekend. If it's any consolation, I'm still waiting for the shirt! :stick_out_tongue:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
So, did they give anyone a heads up that it was going to be available? Or did they just slap it on the site? I'm kinda miffed, cuz I was gonna buy a couple for myself, and I'm the kinda guy who likes to have the "first edition" of stuff, lol. Not that it matters... but it kinda does to me! :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
So, did they give anyone a heads up that it was going to be available? Or did they just slap it on the site? I'm kinda miffed, cuz I was gonna buy a couple for myself, and I'm the kinda guy who likes to have the "first edition" of stuff, lol. Not that it matters... but it kinda does to me! :stick_out_tongue:
They slapped on the site and hid it in a mailer for their Labor Day sale. They didn't tell me until the following day after I'd already contacted them about it. They were cool about it, but they seem to be super busy. I tried to notify people as best I could. It will be up again. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Lol, that's what I figured. It seems like they would've better predicted the popularity of this shirt though, I mean, the comments and votes combined are probably more than they've ever gotten on any one design! People tend to underestimate the power of a quality Muppet... well, anything!! We're probably the craziest most obsessive type of fans the world has ever seen, and WE WANT OUR MUPPET STUFF!!! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Lol, that's what I figured. It seems like they would've better predicted the popularity of this shirt though, I mean, the comments and votes combined are probably more than they've ever gotten on any one design! People tend to underestimate the power of a quality Muppet... well, anything!! We're probably the craziest most obsessive type of fans the world has ever seen, and WE WANT OUR MUPPET STUFF!!! :big_grin:
They seem to be rather aloof, but they are nice people. They paid me twice, but i was honest and alerted them to stop payment on the second check. I don't think they look at any one design individually. I get the feeling that they aren't as small as they seem. :confused:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I'm getting antsy too. :concern: Rest assured the Mosaic will be printed. All I can report is that Threadless has paid me and now officially own my design. :smile: I've been in contact with them about some other things too so it's just a waiting game now. My Mosaic selection hasn't officially been announced at Threadless yet and I still receive a couple offers a week for that design. It's crazy! They haven't sent any Disney swag yet so that should be coming when the shirt is printed. They said it could take 8-10 weeks for manufacturing. :sigh:

:confused:I guess it's possible that a lot of the initial units were committed to the CD package deal thus causing a reprint of Together Again. I skipped the package deal because the shirt is white (too high maintenance for this bachelor), the poster is a little Photoshoppy for my taste and i intend to download the mp3 version immediately this Tuesday.

:search:Incidentally, another of my Muppety designs is available for purchase as a shirt and sticker at RedBubble. I'm not taking an artist commission for the design because it was created for Tough Pigs' 10th anniversary. It will probably only be online for a short while. Check it out or download the desktop image for free on ToughPigs. There's a lot of great work from artists up there if you haven't checked it out!
Just ordered mine! <3