Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone would trade a size 2X shirt of Jamie's design, for a couple of Vinylmation Muppets? I've got Janice, and Scooter with his card.

Interested? :smile:

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I hope so too. It's probably because of the weekend. If it's any consolation, I'm still waiting for the shirt! :stick_out_tongue:
Did you get yours yet? They replied to me and told me to keep the wrong shirt, gave me a $5 coupon and said they have placed an order for the Mosaic. The email said I would receive another email if the item was in stock, so I am not sure if I am getting it sent now or in a couple of weeks, but I got a new order number and confirmation they are going to be getting me this shirt. So, I am excited about that!

Slackbot

Reaction score
I got my shirt yesterday, and I was very pleased. I don't have a photo, as those camera-at-arm's-length shots look goofy. But if I get a non-goofy shot I'll post it.

Jasonzilla

Reaction score
Just got mine in this morning. Couldn't be happier with it! I'm hoping they do print some more of the designs from the contest.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
Just got confirmation mine has been reshipped. Last time it took 3 days to get it, so I anticipate it Friday. Can't wait. I'm going to NYC for the Henson exhibit next weekend, so I'll be sporting it then for sure.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Got an email from Threadless saying my "Together Again" shirt shipped today. Hope it arrives soon because I'm exciting to wear it :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Got an email from Threadless saying my "Together Again" shirt shipped today. Hope it arrives soon because I'm exciting to wear it :smile:
I hope you got the right size. That require patience and checking on it every day. It's initial printing was up for some weeks before selling through, but everything there seems to get multiple printings. I'd actually consider getting that one if they printed it on something other than white. We'll see if they offer that option.