"The Muppets: The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo" Teaser Trailer Online

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
What I find most interesting is that it's Kermit of all Muppets holding the photo. And best of all- he's holding Miss Piggy's picture.
It's actually Kermit holding the part of the picture with Piggy in and Piggy holding the part of the picture with Kermit in it, and they are putting the pieces together!!!!! I am so frickin excited for this movie!- Finally, a chance for frog and pig romance that has been sorely missed.

Totally teased beyond oblivion with this trailer; I totally feel I might explode from anticipation waiting to see this movie!!! :crazy:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I saw that this was posted just before I had to get offline and go to work, working a double-shift, so I had a long day to wait to see this. This is a great trailer. I am surprised they made another teaser, and I'm surprised that only a few clips were reused.

There's a shot of the Moopets from behind. This is the first time I saw the hair of the Janice Moopet, which is short and black. I had wondered if it was different from Janice's hair (since the main clip with Moopet's seems to obscure her hair).

The arches shot looks different from what was in a previous trailer, and yet they still didn't add anyone to those empty arches.

Seeing Uncle Deadley in that shot outside Hollywood Boulivard in what appears to be the final number looks like a signal that he will turn against Tex Richman by the end of the movie (I didn't have much doubt on it, though).

I wonder about that Clodhopper/Grover-like character. It does look a darker shade of blue, but if it was rebuilt then that could be one reason. But somebody at Tough Pigs mentioned it was a monster used in a Muppet Meeting Film.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
This trailer is absolutely amazing! So much so quickly!!! Is the restaurant that Sarah Silverman was in Pete's? I have to say that without a doubt that my two favorite parts were the wedding picture and watching Rowlf's paws play the piano- that was such a great looking shot! Kermit in a Brooks Brothers Suit walking with Miss Piggy on the streets of Paris totally had me awwing as well! It is going to be soooo hard waiting until November 23rd to see this- I really have amazingly high hopes for this movie and I plan to bring kleenex for my tears of joy :smile:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
The arches shot looks different from what was in a previous trailer, and yet they still didn't add anyone to those empty arches.
I agree. Let's hope that those empty arches will be filled before the film hits the theaters.

I'd also like to point out a slight continuity error: in the shots of the characters singing in the arches, Janice is part of the females' chorus line, but she also appears in the orchestra pit as well. :confused:

Personally, I've always felt that Janice should be a regular member of the Muppet Orchestra, in addition to her Electric Mayhem bandmates anyway.

12Medbe

Reaction score

When it came to this part in the trailer, it looked as if Animal was about to snap!

Stulz

Reaction score
I'd also like to point out a slight continuity error: in the shots of the characters singing in the arches, Janice is part of the females' chorus line, but she also appears in the orchestra pit as well. :confused:
True.. but that was the way the original was too. Notice though how in this version she's in the arches for the "put on makeup" verse, then not in the arches for the end... maybe that's when she runs back down to the pit?

Convincing John

Reaction score
Oh well- that may have to be close enough for this movie to have a Sesame Street character cameo (I know the last three didn't, but since they're making such an effort to make this movie more in the grand style of the first three Muppet movies, it would be nice to continue that tradition... oh well- guess I'll just have to wait to see the movie to know for sure on that, but from all I've heard it's the Grover-like Clodhopper may have to be close enough.)​
Well...if you want a Sesame Street cameo, you technically got one. I don't know who that "mystery Grover" is, but Beautiful Day monster is definitely in the movie. He's had history with both The Muppet Show and early Sesame Street sketches. And if you really want to stretch things, although they are different puppets, the song "Mah-Na-Mah-Na" was performed (presumably) by the same character.

Then again, who knows? Maybe it is Grover...or they hauled "Fuzzyface" out of the drawer at Sesame Workshop, cleaned him up and tossed him in the shot.

Heh...all the hard work they put into this trailer and film and we're having a "Hey, that's Grover!...or is it?" discussion.

Seriously, I can't wait until November 23rd either!!!

beaker

Reaction score
As much as I wish that was a grover cameo, it is in fact a clodhopper

Of course what made the original films extra special were all the Sesame cameos.

Anyways, there's a part of the trailer that is just sheer amazing: when we see the quick cuts of the wall raising with kermit, and the closeup of rowlf's hands...for some reason that struck me as really something.