1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Muppets: The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo" Teaser Trailer Online

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by terrimonster, Sep 15, 2011.

1. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Even with everything in there, that was my favorite part. I love jokes like that. :D

EDIT: At 0:48, is that Michael Caine? :electric:
  2. Walter

Walter Active Member

LOL... Awesome music! Awesome Trailer! I love that they are refrencing both the long time since the last one AND the "blatant cross promotion"....
    UNCLE DEADLY!!!!!!
    ..... That made my week :)
  3. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

No words can describe the awesomeness of this video. Now excuse me, while I watch this another 500,000 times. :)
  4. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

5. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

blatant cross promotion.
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Bleh...shoulda tested the link. Let me see what I can do :/

Try now

I renamed it through dropbox the first time and I think I accidentally corrupted the file by removing the extension
  7. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

"Like" this if you're like me and had a MAJOR spaz/fan attack from watching a recreation of THE MUPPET SHOW opening!! I cannot WAIT to see the full thing!!!!!! :D
  8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I flipped out also especailly when i saw uncle deadly!!!!
    i figured there was gonna be new muppet news and i sensed it!!!!
  9. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

[​IMG]

Above Waldorf and Statler, and below the Chicken, there's one muppet that oddly looks like Grover.
  10. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

It is pretty cool! I love these parody trailers
  11. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

As I said in my previous post, I think that Grover-like character is probably one of the Clodhoppers.

I'm also trying to identify the yellow-ish character slightly hidden behind Big Mean Carl. Looks like another whatnot or the Geri & the Atrics tamborine player.

And I think I see yet another hidden character hidden between Sam Eagle and the suitcase. Who could it be?
  12. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The blue character is not a Clodhopper. That's just a monster they've had for several years. And I'm pretty sure the character behind Sam is Wanda.
    ploobis likes this.
  13. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

WOW. I have to say after seeing this a second time, it's absolutely visionary. I got goosebumps seeing this again. And that song, AMAZING. This is pretty much the kind of odd dance music too I listen to, so the fact it's done for the Muppets makes me all the more happier. If they had an album with weird indie dance music like this (like Yo Gabba Gabba does every year) I'd definitely buy it(I cant stand the Green Album sadly)
    But the tone of this, feel, sound....I had been feeling rather down with that full length trailer, kind of knocked the wind out of my sails. But this just nails it. A spoof of my favorite director and some of my fave bands=amazing.
    Bannanasketch likes this.
  14. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

[​IMG]

Nice touch with the TV Cameras!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thrilled beyond words!!!

[​IMG]
    Kinda proves that the MTM marriage was real, correct?
  15. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Not necessarily. Just because he has a pic of it doesn't mean it was a real wedding, or it could be a different wedding. Not to mention, this is all just a movie, so maybe in this movie's universe, they are, but that doesn't mean they are in real life.
  16. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Yeah the "canon" of The Muppets 2011 film, despite being very "meta" in acknowledging all the previous Muppet films and shows as work they did as actors...it's still it's own canon. There really is no official set canon that encompasses everything
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

With every trailer, I get more excited. I am seriously exploding with excitement for this movie! :D:):excited:
  18. zns

zns Active Member

They're really pulling out all of the stops with this movie. Let us hope that this will bring our friends back into the spotlight where they belong.
  19. don't care, still taking it as canon. :-D
    newsmanfan and Muppetfan44 like this.
  20. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Thanks for the explanation on what this was actually parodying, beaker.
    And it looks pretty cool and funny- nice to see some more background characters in here. I'm pretty stoked that a lot of fairly obscure Muppets should at least have some background cameos so that will be nice to see. And I suppose it's probably not actually him, but as someone else already mentioned, at 1:25, it sures looks like Grover in the audience right in front of Behemoth- but I suppose it's just a Clodhopper who looks like him as was said. Oh well- that may have to be close enough for this movie to have a Sesame Street character cameo (I know the last three didn't, but since they're making such an effort to make this movie more in the grand style of the first three Muppet movies, it would be nice to continue that tradition... oh well- guess I'll just have to wait to see the movie to know for sure on that, but from all I've heard it's the Grover-like Clodhopper may have to be close enough.)​