"The Muppets: The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo" Teaser Trailer Online

dwayne1115

Reaction score
oh wow! oh Wow OH WOW! Is this move going to be Good or what?

beaker

Reaction score
Very cool and surprised they decided to do another parody one. Sorry, I hate to say it but that official full length trailer was terrible. I actually cringe whenever I see it...but the teaser trailers all rock in my view. They should just stuck to those

At first when this was announced I was like "theyre spoofing the new 8 minute Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trailer in theaters?" What's odd is this is a slapdash song spoof of a cover by Nine Inch Nails/Yeah Yeah Yeahs of Led Zeppelin's Immigrant with random lyrics that doesn't really sound like that song. But I still like it!

Definitely need to see the trailers a few times to see all the hidden obscure characters.

Question now is, WHEN if ever will we see promotion or merch of this movie in the real world (ie: offline)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why is it the parody trailers ALWAYS show better footage than the real trailers?
Seriously. These trailers really get you pumped. The real trailers just seem kinda...blah and boring.

P.S. OHEMGEE UNCLE DEADLY!!!!

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
If The Muppets were in theaters now i would of gone but it certainly is worth the wait and what a way to start the holiday season Wokka! Wokka!