Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

Pork

Reaction score
Pork, how much was shipping on yours?
There was a sale on when I ordered mine. If you spent over $75 then you got $6 shipping. Lots of my friends buy threadless stuff so we just combined an order to make it over hte limit.
Quite often there is $10 international shipping. Otherwise I think it's about $15 normally...but I'm not certain, I forget.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Say, frogboy4, random question: Is there any chance you'll find a way to make your other shirt design from this contest available at some point? I know it wasn't the most popular design by any stretch of the word but if Threadless won't do anything with it, would you possibly try to find a way to make this design available if anyone would want it? :grr:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Say, frogboy4, random question: Is there any chance you'll find a way to make your other shirt design from this contest available at some point? I know it wasn't the most popular design by any stretch of the word but if Threadless won't do anything with it, would you possibly try to find a way to make this design available if anyone would want it? :grr:

I can't really discuss it, but there was some official interest in this design. It's possible, but not likely. We'll have to see how it plays out. :embarrassed:

dwmckim

Reaction score
As much as i dearly love the "Eating" design and would also totally wear it on a shirt, part of me thinks "Noooo....i can't believe Animal ate his bunny friend!!"

beaker

Reaction score
Hmmm...not only did I never receive the shirts I ordered, I really think Threadless should have let their own people decide. I really dislike how they didnt pick like 5 to be made...really wanted the balloon one and some of the other ones.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Got my mosaic shirt today along with the "cookie monster in the closet" shirt and both look amazing.
Jamie, seeing your work in the physical form only makes it better.
Also, it seems they're using a different kind of shirt than the last time I bought stuff from them. Slightly different blend of materials, better quality if nothing else.