Watch Kermit in Pistachio Nuts commercial

Beauregard

Reaction score
You'd rather he's green because he eats nuts?
You'd rather he's nuts because he ate greens?

Bea:zany:{I get it more now that I've seen the related ads...all ending in similar taglines...but I still don't get it}regard

P.S. It makes me so mad when people use that song to further they're green agenda.

BornToWemble

Reaction score
Curse you, Kermit the Frog! Making me want to eat things I'm allergic to! The way he chomps on the pistachio, he makes it sound so yummy. :sigh:

Beauregard

Reaction score
AGREED Wemblingly-Birthed One! I too am allergic and now I fancy them pretty bad...and some peanuts...and some walnuts...Mmmmm...

BornToWemble

Reaction score
AGREED Wemblingly-Birthed One! I too am allergic and now I fancy them pretty bad...and some peanuts...and some walnuts...Mmmmm...
Glad I'm not the only one in this boat! I'm craving walnuts and hazelnut chocolate right now too :sympathy:. Though the worst part for me is that I only became allergic to nuts in the past few years.... and that we have Pistachios, walnuts and those goodies in the house for my cockatoo. He especially loves the pistachios. I never used to eat nuts much but now that I'm allergic, I've never wanted them more!

I'm sad I can't even buy this brand of pistachio for my bird because they're salted. Bah.