Who would you rather have as a pet?

outerelf

Reaction score
Oooh, that's a hard one. Sprocket or Rowlf, but I'm allergic to dogs. ): So I guess I'd have to go with a bird. So I guess Big Bird? He's a little big, but I think we'll get along well.

robodog

Reaction score
Rowlf is one of my heroes but I'm not sure he'd appreciate being referred to as a pet. That being said I'd have to go with Sprocket. I just love Sprocket. I was so mad when I got internet access and found out there was a Sprocket plush in the 80s. Yet another toy dog shaped hole in my childhood. Between Fisher Price Rowlfs ( both the plush puppet and plastic stick puppet versions ) Plush Sprocket and those little poseable Pound Puppies my childhood has more holes than a thrift store sweater.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Rowlf is one of my heroes but I'm not sure he'd appreciate being referred to as a pet. That being said I'd have to go with Sprocket. I just love Sprocket. I was so mad when I got internet access and found out there was a Sprocket plush in the 80s. Yet another toy dog shaped hole in my childhood. Between Fisher Price Rowlfs ( both the plush puppet and plastic stick puppet versions ) Plush Sprocket and those little poseable Pound Puppies my childhood has more holes than a thrift store sweater.
I agree Rowlf would be more of a friend like Big Bird would have been and all the other muppets.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I would probably have to go with Animal, he could guard the house while I'm out and while I'm there too xD Plus underneath his EAT DRUMS EAT DRUMS thing, he's cute and cuddly :halo:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'd love to have Barkley from Sesame Street as a pet, he's so adorable, lol.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------
Pehaps not "pets" per se...but I'd love a Doozer colony...

-----------------------

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Rowlf the dog....You did say pets, right?

He could play his piano and I can charge people money to see him. :sympathy:
Nah, Rowlf wouldn't make a good "pet" because he won't want to be a pet. He's far too independent to be someone's pet, after all he as he explains in the Muppet movie, he goes to work AND takes himself out for a walk. And honestly, the way you described what you would do with Rowlf, it doesn't sound like he's a pet, it sounds more like he would be a prisoner,:wink:. But NO Rowlf, CAN'T be a pet. I just don't see that.

Rocco would be kind of a nice choice, because he's probably the least messy of all the pet choices, :smile:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Nah, Rowlf wouldn't make a good "pet" because he won't want to be a pet. He's far too independent to be someone's pet, after all he as he explains in the Muppet movie, he goes to work AND takes himself out for a walk. And honestly, the way you described what you would do with Rowlf, it doesn't sound like he's a pet, it sounds more like he would be a prisoner,:wink:. But NO Rowlf, CAN'T be a pet. I just don't see that.

Rocco would be kind of a nice choice, because he's probably the least messy of all the pet choices, :smile:
Yeah he'd be more of a roomate I think.