The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
These guys on youtube

They are playing the Vietnamese bootleg pokemon Crystal (apparently translated into like 3 languages before being translated into some horrible engrish). Between the bad translations of the game and the dudes snarky, almost Beavis and Butt-head like commentary, it is HILARIOUS! There is some strong language, and there is like...60 parts to it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:laugh: I was just looking at the insight/stats of my (newer) YouTube channel: demographics 75% female, largest audience age 45-54! XDDD

Sounds like I'm doin' a good job then. :big_grin:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
One thing that made me laugh today was my cats begging me to pet them. My black cat will literally follow me wherever I go, and just meow at me for attention, and when he gets it, he'll rub my face, kiss me, and talk to me.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
:laugh: I was just looking at the insight/stats of my (newer) YouTube channel: demographics 75% female, largest audience age 45-54! XDDD

Sounds like I'm doin' a good job then. :big_grin:
psst...cougars.... :wink:

--------------------

Oscarfan

Reaction score
We watched the Pantomime Horse sketch from Monty Python today and it was hysterical!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I was singing a song from the movie 'Howard The Duck' while making myself breakfast and my dad walked in and started dancing very 80s to my singing and I just started laughing and didn't stop until my coffee was ready (5 minutes later) :laugh:

Pepe'sgal90

Reaction score
Lets see well I am in the process of being a RN and what made me laugh today was one of my client's proposed to me and wouldn't leave me alone until I said yes....we wheeled his wheelchair after me lol.
:laugh:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------------
As long as you aren't arguing with yourself...and losing those arguments!!

-----------------------------