The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: : laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh man... reading today's new IDGet comic... it had me HOWLING, because it's one of those "funny because it's TRUE" jokes... I mean seriously, when IS there ever going to be a celebrity version of Dancing with the Stars?! :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: : laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
One of my students (who is four) told me she has a new favorite song. What is it?

"Moves like Dragon".

She walked around the whole day singing "I got tha moves like dragon, I got tha moves like dragon, I got the mooooooooOoooves like dragon!"

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
I feel like I ought to know that, but don't. What's it from? Sounds adorable, though!

-----------------

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The correct title of the song is "Moves Like Jagger". Really popular, slightly annoying, and *not* talking about Mick Jagger's 'dance' moves, if you get my drift. So I was very happy with my preschooler singing about moving like a dragon lol.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
At the moment, laughing at the ToughPigs comments on the Treadless T-shirt design entries. XD Some of the comments are really hilarious.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This wasn't so much "haha" funny as it was "awk-ward" funny, but the other day at Christmas dinner, during the conversations, we had to explain to my nana, after it came up in conversation (and please don't ask why it came up in conversation), what a hoe is.