The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Just watched the scene between Beuregard and Beaker from the Elke Sommer episode where they're trying to hammer in a nail. :smile::laugh: I just about died the first time Beaker got clonked on the head, his voice and facial expression is so funny.

newsmanfan

Reaction score

That is a great one! Found this yesterday and added it to my collection. Nothing like a running joke that keeps on running!
-------------------

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
In kung fu today we were going through a White Crane form and out instructer goes
"You want someone to think of a really angry big bird"
Of course, this got us talking about Big Bird and I ended up saying
"We should call Henson Studios and tell them that they need to get Big Bird to do Kung Fu sometime"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Two Words...Happy Hearse.

My dad has always wanted a hearse, and he was joking around about his would be the "happy hearse" with smilies painted on it. A bit morbid, but you had to be there

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Two Words...Happy Hearse.

My dad has always wanted a hearse, and he was joking around about his would be the "happy hearse" with smilies painted on it. A bit morbid, but you had to be there
Hey, I always wanted the Porsche hearse from "Harold & Maude"! Nothing wrong with making death a celebration. Think of Nawlins funeral parades!
-------------------

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Oh man! Talk about the newsman becoming a wimpy nerd!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
*bristles* BECOMING?? Er...uh...I mean...ahem.

I'll just go polish my glasses...

-----------------

tutter_fan

Reaction score
LOL! Sorry about that!

Anyways, A friend of mine who I work with told me that someone at one of the local bars in town said that they know of a person who comes to this bar called "Phoenix", and this person plays pinball games for 2 hours STRAIGHT each time they're there! Talk about strange!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
tutter_fan, that's nothing. I've seen marathon pinball and arcade game sessions where the player was so good they just kept getting extra pinballs, lives, etc and went four or five hours on one quarter...ah, the days before Atari! :smile:

-----------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Man, I love pinball. It makes me sad there are no arcades around. I really could spend hours playing. Depending on what machine it is, I can usually make a high score, unfortunately I never quite figured out the correct way to enter your initials