Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
mine shipped right after i paid on friday so hopefully its here by tuesday

rowlfy662

Reaction score
just ordered the mosaic and the togrther again shirts i can not wait to get them :big_grin:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
My tee came today and I have to say, Jamie's design is even better when you see it up close. The man is a genius and enviably talented beyond compare! that said, I don't think the quality of the t-shirt deserves this wonderful design! Whilst no one could argue with it only costing $10, I would sincerely pay $60+ for this design on a better quality garment...maybe with Kermit green stitching :smile:

Well done Jamie! ! ! ! ! !:cool:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My tee came today and I have to say, Jamie's design is even better when you see it up close. The man is a genius and enviably talented beyond compare! that said, I don't think the quality of the t-shirt deserves this wonderful design! Whilst no one could argue with it only costing $10, I would sincerely pay $60+ for this design on a better quality garment...maybe with Kermit green stitching :smile:

Well done Jamie! ! ! ! ! !:cool:
That's the best compliment! Thanks!! :embarrassed:

Reaction score
The feeling is mutual, especially since my shirt has a defect. The stitching is crooked and it hangs in a subtle spiral around my torso making the image appear crooked. Fail. I'm currently in the process of making an exchange. Seriously Jamie, the design is awesome! It's amazing how many characters you fit in that space. The only thing that bothers me a little (which is very minor) is that I feel you should have placed Mildred and George together since they were "At the Dance" partners. That's hardly a complaint considering how much thought you put in to character placement. Putting Sam in there with Statler and Waldorf was brilliant.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The feeling is mutual, especially since my shirt has a defect. The stitching is crooked and it hangs in a subtle spiral around my torso making the image appear crooked. Fail. I'm currently in the process of making an exchange. Seriously Jamie, the design is awesome! It's amazing how many characters you fit in that space. The only thing that bothers me a little (which is very minor) is that I feel you should have placed Mildred and George together since they were "At the Dance" partners. That's hardly a complaint considering how much thought you put in to character placement. Putting Sam in there with Statler and Waldorf was brilliant.
i get ya. i also kinda liked putting Beau and George together. The Threadless people are pretty good with exchanges so it will probably be made right soon.