Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Which two songs from Bear's Holiday Celebration are you looking for?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, just re-read your post and realized you're looking for the albums Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House and More Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House.
Of the forty songs included in both albums, I happen to have twenty-six of them, thanks to the album Bear's Greatest Hits.

Would you want me to send you that album?
Or would you prefer the songs from each album tagged individually?
Please LMK and I can upload what I've got.
Also, if you could send the Christmas songs from Holiday Celebration that'd be appreciated.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, just re-read your post and realized you're looking for the albums Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House and More Songs from Jim Henson's Bear in the Big Blue House.
Of the forty songs included in both albums, I happen to have twenty-six of them, thanks to the album Bear's Greatest Hits.

Would you want me to send you that album?
Or would you prefer the songs from each album tagged individually?
Please LMK and I can upload what I've got.
Also, if you could send the Christmas songs from Holiday Celebration that'd be appreciated.
Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather wait to track down the two separate albums. That said, I'll try to get the Bear Christmas songs to you.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Okay, I sent them to you via Sendspace. They aren't in MP3 form but you should be able to play them at least in Windows Media Player.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I get a message saying that my WMP can't open the M4A files, which is why I deal with MP3's only.
Thanks for the effort though, LMK if there's anything else you're looking for I might have.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I get a message saying that my WMP can't open the M4A files, which is why I deal with MP3's only.
Thanks for the effort though, LMK if there's anything else you're looking for I might have.
All right, give me a bit of time and I'll convert them to MP3's for you.