Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Searching for a few spooky songs.
Night And Day, from Gladys Knight TMS episode.
No One Believes In Ghosts, from Muppet Babies.
Nothing To Be Afraid Of, from Bear's Holiday Celebration.

And the longshots... From Sesame Place's The Not So Spooky Howl-aween Radio Show stage show.
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic.
Thriller.

Thanks for your help, hope to get some of these soon. :batty:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Hey. Does anyone know if there is a soundtrack version of Happiness Hotel? And if there is, would you send it to me? I only have the movie version, which I also like, but the quality isn't good enough to 'rip the song up', as I always do, I figure out the bass lines, guitar, saxophone etc. So anyone can help me? ^^

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I'm looking for 2 versions of Sing - Zoe, Rosita and Lulu in Episode 3983 and the celebrity montage version. I'm also after a copy of Somebody Come and Play, preferably instrumental, and a high quality version of The Rainbow Connection (Kermit at the start of The Muppet Movie). Sorry if I seem a tad demanding :stick_out_tongue:
Do you have TRC already? I've got the soundtrack version, so say if you want it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
ilovemusic, check your inbox and please LMK if you got the song.
(LMK = let me know).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I plan on uploading the full Muppet Halloween folder and posting it here a bit closer to All Hallow's Eve.
BTW: You manage to get the songs from A Magical Halloween Adventure?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Thanks, I plan on uploading the full Muppet Halloween folder and posting it here a bit closer to All Hallow's Eve.
BTW: You manage to get the songs from A Magical Halloween Adventure?
Not yet. I tried to get it from the library to make the MP3s myself, but it's checked out. I should've gotten it earlier, because it's never going to be available this close to Halloween.