Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I have the entire Fraggle Rock soundtrack (206 songs). I'll be happy to send it your way. All I ask is that you give me a wee bit o' time. Should be able to get them all to you tonight, but need to finish tidying up the homestead first (been putting it off for a while and finally in the mood to actually do it - lol).
You are the absolute best!!! Thank you so much- the sound quality on these tracks is terrific!

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
You're welcome. Feel free to let me know if you're looking for any other Fraggle songs. I have a full custom ripped soundtrack for the series.
Do you have I'm a little stewpot/magic be with you/and the fraggle rock theme from the last episode :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Anyone have the song Julie Andrews sings to Kermit about when they were a tadpole and fish?

Also, bit of a longshot, but I'm looking to get songs from The Ghost of Faffner Hall, Square One Television, and Encyclopedia—all CTW/SW co-productions—so please LMK and thanks to whoever may have any of these.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
One last thing :stick_out_tongue:- Can someone send me Children of Tomorrow and Fun is here to stay?
Thanks!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
What I have:
Six String Orchestra-Scooter

Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear-Scooter and Fozzie

Some Of These Days-Miss Piggy

There's A New Sound-Scooter

What A Wonderful World-Rowlf

Kokomo-Kermit

Octopus' Garden-Kermit, Robin, and Miss Piggy

Mr. Bassman-Scooter and The Electric Mayhem

Do De Rubber Duck-Ernie, Kermit, Count Von Count, Telly, Hoots, Oscar, Bliff, Guy Smiley and Gladys The Cow

What I'd Like:

Couldn't We Ride-The Great Muppet Caper

Somewhere Over The Rainbow-Robin The Frog

Can You Picture That-The Electric Mayhem

Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover-Floyd and Janice