Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
When you can get it would be great, so no worries. :search:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I have "What Can I Be?" from the video, if you'd like it.

TSSD

Reaction score
Does anyone have Sailing for Adventure and Boom Shakalaka from MTI? Somehow I seem to be missing them, even though I had all of the tracks on the album previously.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Does anyone have Sailing for Adventure and Boom Shakalaka from MTI? Somehow I seem to be missing them, even though I had all of the tracks on the album previously.
Sure do... Just need an e-mail address to send them to.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shane, that's the one song I happen to have which I think I got from you.

TSSD, I can send Sailing For Adventure, just need an address.

TSSD

Reaction score
Thanks DLGabriel and The Count for responding so quickly! DLGabriel, I sent you my email address, Thanks again!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This is a rather basic request, but I need a copy of "Movin' Right Along," specifically the version from The Muppet Movie's soundtrack (rather than a clip from the movie). I have a lot of stuff I can trade with - let me know what you want and I'll see what I have! My e-mail address is jkr.iii.90@gmail.com.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
This is a rather basic request, but I need a copy of "Movin' Right Along," specifically the version from The Muppet Movie's soundtrack (rather than a clip from the movie). I have a lot of stuff I can trade with - let me know what you want and I'll see what I have! My e-mail address is jkr.iii.90@gmail.com.
On it's way...