Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

Drtooth

Reaction score
YEEEEEES! Finally... a Pepe you can actually BUY! Other than that, slightly underwhelming, but maybe more will come as soon as the movie comes out.

LOVE that Animal. That's the BEST looking Animal Plush I've ever seen. Gonzo's eyes could have been better, and Piggy looks alright.

But seriously, that's THE Best Animal I've ever seen in my life! Pepe looks great too.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
FINALLY A PEPE, im so heading to my local Disney store and getting these

zns

Reaction score
Not bad at all. And just in time for the film.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
O MY GOSH!!!!!!!! FINALLY A PEPE!!!!!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :crazy: *hopping up in down* I, GOTTA let the gf (aka PepesGail90) know! :crazy::crazy:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
...........ah, annnnnnnnnnnd he's...sold....out! darn it! well Disneystore.com usually puts things back in stock again after a few weeks so... :excited:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
this is great news i shall be picking these up pepe as a plush my mind is blown looks like stuff is finnaly trickling out :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I love these, tho i WISH in plush they had Walter, Scooter & Rowlf...even Janice just to have another girl. :flirt:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's why I said, good sign. More Muppet stuff sells, more Muppet stuff gets made. If these do so well, they're impossible to find, we'd likely see more obscure characters. Scooter, Rowlf, a Bunsen to go with Beaker... smaller, Bean bag sized ones...