Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

Drtooth

Reaction score
Tell me about it! 2 locations that JUST re-opened closed back down since they had only a barely 2 year lease. *&^%!! Simon Malls and their ridiculous leasing policies. They have all these upscale stores NO ONE really shops at everywhere I go, and they can't give the Diz an extension? Only reason I even went to Malls was because of that place. It was REALLY improving in the merchandise they carried too. :cry:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
that was the only reason i went to holyoke mall

now closet one to me is solomon pond mall

Walter

Reaction score
They look great! and they sound pretty big too! I wonder if these will be at the Disney Parks.. I sure hope so.. since I'm in the middle of SmallTown USA and am heading to DHS this weekend:smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
They look great! and they sound pretty big too! I wonder if these will be at the Disney Parks.. I sure hope so.. since I'm in the middle of SmallTown USA and am heading to DHS this weekend:smile:
Nope! if it says Features ''Genuine Authentic Original Disney Store'' patch on there bottom of there foot or back, then it WON'T be for sale at a Disney Park (World or Land) it it says it does with Pepe, kermit, etc.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
As odd or Random as it may sound Disney Store Merch is never the same as Disney Park Merch even plush..i wish i had a mickey plush to compare but materials and even patterns are always very different

Walter

Reaction score
darn.. oh well, I hope they have some kind of movie merch there.. even if its just the novel adaption:search: Like DrTooth said.. If they sell out, than Disney will make more! I'm not giving up on my wish for a Walter plush.. and any Uncle Deadly plush will only be avaialble after the films release( I can't wait for people to actually RECOGNIZE him:rolleyes:)

beaker

Reaction score
Looks like The Disney Store has released their assortment for the Muppets. Pretty much what we expected -- T-shirts, plush, etc. Though, in terms of character choice, there is one plush that I think will make lots of people happy (or, at least, would have 6-7 years ago):

http://www.disneystore.com/disney/store/DSISearch?Searchstr=muppets&x=0&y=0&storeId=10051&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&Ntx=mode matchallpartial&N=0&Nu=pProductID&Nr=pPublished:1&Ntk=All_Shopping&Ntt=muppets&D=muppets&Dr=pPublished:1
I think I just got smacked in the face by a giant tumbleweed.

beaker

Reaction score
Anyone have a pic of the Pepe plush? It's curious how that sold out...but Kermit, Piggy, etc didnt. Get the message yet Disney? People overall want Muppet merch, but I have come to the conclusion that Disney probably won't be obliging much. Btw anyone know when the Star Wars figures come out?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have a pic of the Pepe plush? It's curious how that sold out...but Kermit, Piggy, etc didnt. Get the message yet Disney? People overall want Muppet merch, but I have come to the conclusion that Disney probably won't be obliging much. Btw anyone know when the Star Wars figures come out?
I said this before... I actually did some research and realized there never was all that much of Muppet Merchandise when a movie came out. Muppet Treasure Island had the most. Even then it was like 3 plush, a McDonalds promotion AND Bubble Bath in containers shaped like the characters.

On the one hand, I agree there should be more... but on the other hand, I wasn't expecting Pepe or Rizzo. Maybe Beaker. Either more will follow the movie or more will follow how things are selling out. I'm more disappointed if there's no Muppet stuff outside of the Disney Store, but frankly, I'm not expecting much there either.