1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by ElecMayhem, Oct 24, 2011.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

CURSE YOU FOR CLOSING, DISNEY STORE AT THE LOCAL MALL! :grr:
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Tell me about it! 2 locations that JUST re-opened closed back down since they had only a barely 2 year lease. *&^%!! Simon Malls and their ridiculous leasing policies. They have all these upscale stores NO ONE really shops at everywhere I go, and they can't give the Diz an extension? Only reason I even went to Malls was because of that place. It was REALLY improving in the merchandise they carried too. :cry:
  3. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

that was the only reason i went to holyoke mall

now closet one to me is solomon pond mall
  4. Walter

Walter Active Member

They look great! and they sound pretty big too! I wonder if these will be at the Disney Parks.. I sure hope so.. since I'm in the middle of SmallTown USA and am heading to DHS this weekend:)
    theprawncracker likes this.
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Nope! if it says Features ''Genuine Authentic Original Disney Store'' patch on there bottom of there foot or back, then it WON'T be for sale at a Disney Park (World or Land) it it says it does with Pepe, kermit, etc.
  6. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

As odd or Random as it may sound Disney Store Merch is never the same as Disney Park Merch even plush..i wish i had a mickey plush to compare but materials and even patterns are always very different
  7. Walter

Walter Active Member

darn.. oh well, I hope they have some kind of movie merch there.. even if its just the novel adaption:search: Like DrTooth said.. If they sell out, than Disney will make more! I'm not giving up on my wish for a Walter plush.. and any Uncle Deadly plush will only be avaialble after the films release( I can't wait for people to actually RECOGNIZE him:rolleyes:)
    frogboy4 likes this.
  8. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Because it's super awesome? It even used actual vintage Muppet Show Fan Club logos.
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I think I just got smacked in the face by a giant tumbleweed.
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Anyone have a pic of the Pepe plush? It's curious how that sold out...but Kermit, Piggy, etc didnt. Get the message yet Disney? People overall want Muppet merch, but I have come to the conclusion that Disney probably won't be obliging much. Btw anyone know when the Star Wars figures come out?
  11. Drtooth

I said this before... I actually did some research and realized there never was all that much of Muppet Merchandise when a movie came out. Muppet Treasure Island had the most. Even then it was like 3 plush, a McDonalds promotion AND Bubble Bath in containers shaped like the characters.

On the one hand, I agree there should be more... but on the other hand, I wasn't expecting Pepe or Rizzo. Maybe Beaker. Either more will follow the movie or more will follow how things are selling out. I'm more disappointed if there's no Muppet stuff outside of the Disney Store, but frankly, I'm not expecting much there either.
  12. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

The non-us didneystore websites have the pepe plush...no fair. Does anyone know if the kermit is a poseable kermit or if he is just made waiving? I am asking because I already have a poseable kermit and I would not want to buy 2 of the same item :)
  13. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

14. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

i shall be picking up these knowing there here in the uk now if we could series 1 of the muppet vinylmation i shall celebrate and that piggy will coming home thats the best piggy i have seen better than the one they sold here years ago
  15. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Supposedly there is supposed to be a muppets water bottle also that resembles the 2011 reusable bag
  16. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

Went to my local Disney store today. They had Fozzie out and a new Kermit mug. They had three of the new t-shirts too. I asked when they would be getting more and they said this Thursday would be the big day. They were nice enough to show me the print out of what they are setting up...

The really good news is... There is a WALTER plush. He was on the display they said was going in the front of the store. And the Kermit plush in the picture they showed me looked much better than the online pic.
  17. goldengonzo

goldengonzo Member

Pepe is back in stock. I just ordered 2 and it applied a $5 discount to my order. I'm not sure why.
  18. goldengonzo

goldengonzo Member

Oh, I guess Pepe is considered a small plush and qualifies for the 2 for 20 deal. I wonder if he's really 15" then.
  19. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I will wait till they get Walter in, and then order Pepe as well.Hope Pepe doesnt sell out again while I wait!
  20. Drtooth

OOOH! One of the rare times we actually get movie specific characters! And around the release of a movie too! It took us 10 years to get Ghost of Christmas Past as a figurine from Palisades... and the only pirate we got was a pack in Polly Lobster. And the only time we saw Phil, Gil, and Jill was in a video game.