Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

dwmckim

Reaction score
Pepe plush is awesome. Minus one point for the "looking up" eye focus but gets the point added back for adding the hoodie.

Fozzie looks like he should be directing his jokes towards Mr. Kotter and Gonzo looks like he stepped out of Family Guy. I agree that is one of the best Animal plushes i've seen.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It shouldn't be that hard

What magic Gummi Berry Juice was Disney drinking to come up with an Animal plush that looks like Animal? Scientists were trying to crack that one for decades!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Yay! Pepe! <3

Gonzo's a little off, but the quality of the Miss Piggy plush is pure. Best Miss Piggy dolly in over a decade. I want! <3

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I would contact your local disneystore first because sometimes they do not have the merchandise right away. Usually online has the merchandise first.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gonzo's a little off, but the quality of the Miss Piggy plush is pure. Best Miss Piggy plush in over a decade. I want! <3

Piggy rarely looks good in plush form. Somehow, they got this pretty spot on too.

Gonzo just needs a better set of eyes. Other than that, it's a pretty good likeness

Fozzie somehow looks like Jay Sherman... I dunno why. It's still a pretty solid Fozzie.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I really want the rizzo and the pepe. Actually I want them all. I contacted my local disneystore today and they told me they have not put up the muppet merchandise on the floor yet so they would not be able to inform me what merchandise they have

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think I know what's always the issue with Fozzie Plus...

As far as the puppet goes, his nose ever so slightly overlaps his eyes... If the nose was a completely separate part of the toy, that could be achieved better...

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
...........ah, annnnnnnnnnnd he's...sold....out! darn it! well Disneystore.com usually puts things back in stock again after a few weeks so... :excited:
I used to work for the Disney Store when they were everywhere in the midwest and before the boom of online shopping. You may try calling an actual brick and mortar location and seeing if they have the new Muppet plush toys in stock and if they still ship merchandise to you from the store itself. I know, at one time, it was common place for Disney Store to do that!