Tosh and Boober Question

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Why do people think Boober has a crush on her? I just watched "Boober's quite day" and it didn't seem like it to me. Am I missing something?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I think people might be getting the idea from the duet contest episode, where Boober picks Tosh over Wembley to be his partner.

-Kim

Foodie

Reaction score
Yeah, Boober's all ga-ga for Tosh in " A Tune For Two ". Wembley makes a pretty good face when Boober decides to do the duet with her after he just told Wembley that he wanted nothing to do with the whole thing. :smirk:

Fraggline

Reaction score
So far as I know (and, not to be a big braggart, but I've seen all the episodes of the Muppet version), Boober has not told Tosh that he loves her. I guess it's just my personal opinion, but I think that there might be slightly more evidence that Boober has a few affections for Mokey.

Collgoff

Reaction score
So far as I know (and, not to be a big braggart, but I've seen all the episodes of the Muppet version), Boober has not told Tosh that he loves her. I guess it's just my personal opinion, but I think that there might be slightly more evidence that Boober has a few affections for Mokey.
Whys that?

Princeton

Reaction score
I think people might be getting the idea from the duet contest episode, where Boober picks Tosh over Wembley to be his partner.

-Kim
But if you look through the whole series, Wembley was never Boober's favorite to begin with. So Boober choosing *anyone* over Wembley shouldn't come as all that much of a
surprise.

Fraggline

Reaction score
Whys that?
I guess it just seems to me that, though Boober has been seen with Tosh in a few episodes, in a lot more of them, he shows real tenderness to Mokey; for example, in "Mokey and the Minstrels," there's a specific scene. I don't know, but I like to think that way...:dreamy:

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with this. I think that's about the only place I pick up on the Tosh/Boober signal. He likes Mokey for sure, but maybe he secretly admires Tosh.