Unofficial Picture Thread!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey Frogpuppeteer, is that a friend in costume or do you have a life-sized Sweetums on your stoop? Now THAT would make an awesome Halloween door greeter!

----------------------
sisters roommate works at WDW as sweetums he came out to say hey so i guess sorta a friend with benifits....if i could have him on my door step that would be awesome

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Don't mind sharing a few from this summer. I'm a counselor at a Shakespeare camp I attended for five years prior - next summer it'll be eight years since I began there.

Clowning around in one of my favorite shirts in what we like to call "Base Camp":

On a field trip to perform at the local library, my boys and I find a hilarious basketball court:

Doing a scene from Love's Labour's Lost, as Don Adriano de Armado:

A little too excited about my apple juice:

For our masquerade dance (which always turns into a rave, kind of, hence why I call it a "Masquerave"), the counselors decided to be Ninja Turtles. We got a lot of "what are Ninja Turtles" from the kiddos:

And now, the Piece of Resistance. My longtime camp friend / co-worker and I decided to recreate pictures from the theatre's summer season program. This is from Henry V:

I own about 200 clown noses.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meh, since this thread's still alive, I'll do my patriotic duty and kill it like the thread killer I once was *sobs over the old days which seem so long and forgotten*

Yeah, this is the most recent shot of me, enjoying how the foliage in town is reachingcloser to peakness (already past peak up in the Smoky Mountains)... and sorry about the bags around my eyes, I was sick from sleep deprivation...

And, just for the heck of it, here's some more pics of me throughout the year... like this is from back in the spring (and coincidentally am wearing that outfit again today):

And this was probably about three months ago... can't you see just how much I love summer? :rolleyes:

An me just being random and cosplaying as Radar O'Reilly from M*A*S*H...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Snowth, you make a GREAT Radar! Can you zip right up to people an instant before they yell for you?

---------------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
--------------------
Snowth, you make a GREAT Radar! Can you zip right up to people an instant before they yell for you?

---------------------
Heh, not quite, however lately I HAVE been having Radar-like senses, in that sometimes I can sort of tell something's going to happen before it happens, or I can sense someone's presense a minute or two before they arrive, :laugh:

Some people DO call me Radar, though! :laugh:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Well..not a picture BUT!....
moving image better...MUCH BETTER xD BTW...it's not reflected in this video but my hair is WAY WAY longer than that now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As dared by Newsie...

Eh, Statler?

:boo: Yeah Waldorf?

What did I come here for?

:boo: Beats me... look at this place, it's full of a bunch of weirdos!

I shouldn't have even bothered to show up.

:boo: Well, it's not like you had a cordial invitation!

DOH-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

On a side note, I feel happy about something... I must have lost more weight than I thought, considering I couldn't get that sportcoat to button close before... but then again, I hadn't worn it in four years (and that was the first and only time I wore a suit).

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------------------
HIIIIIIIlarious!!!

PLEASE tell me you're showing up at the movie premiere like that!

-----------------------------------