Muppet Movie Clip: "Coming With Us"

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Hahaha! I love this! I can also see so much of myself in Walter. He's one of us! :big_grin:

monkeyjb1988

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. It was cute and ended on a funny note. Can't wait to see the whole film. :smile:

Studmeister17

Reaction score
A neat clip. I wish it had been longer, though.
What I really enjoyed was the Poogy and Piggy scene that they showed on WWE last night. That was funny!
"Hey, look! An omelet station!"
"Huh, where?"
"HIII-YAAAAAHHHH!"
Hilarious.

Studmeister17

Reaction score
Wow first time we've actually seen a full scene from the movie. Such a trip seeing this. And just all that old school muppet merch and ephemera.

Someone who saw the film mentioned Walter isnt seen going online, running a fansite or referencing any of that stuff...which seems like a whoopsie on the part of the writers. How can you be a hardcore Muppet fan and NOT be online looking up Muppet stuff?

But, he did mention "internet rumors", so there ya go.
Yeah, you freaked out about this already on another thread. Calm down. Its not the end of the world if he's not "looking online". Just enjoy all the other stuff in the movie. The internet should be the least of your worries. :smile:

Quesal

Reaction score
This looks like it's gonna be a good movie, with every new clip or trailer I see

Drtooth

Reaction score
I refuse to see the clip on the grounds that I have to completely remove myself from spoilers. And let me tell yah... I'm breaking an actual sweat NOT clicking that link. I desperately so want to see that clip right now, but there's something special about saving as much as possible for when I see the film.

I'm hopping up and down, impatiently waiting the 22 days now... I've waited since 2009 when the project was announced, but waiting these last 22 days feels longer than that wait ever did.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Nice clip.

Hope we'll get to see some more soon, as long as they're not too spoiler-ish.