1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Movie Clip: "Coming With Us"

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by muppetlover123, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Walter

Walter Active Member

Lol, funny clip! (Like there's really a country named turkey!) It's clips like these that make me think that Walter will be a permanent addition to the cast.. We have TMS Hecklers, we have a TMS fan club, and now.. we have a TMS fan!
  2. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

ahh beat me to the punch! but yeah...thats the luch box i thought of, GMC. if you pause it 0:29 and make it large, you can see half of it and thats the sabba Chef plush (i have it) and looks like the Muppet vision 3D animal and Fozzie and MWoO piggy Macys plush too.
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

MV3D animal...

[​IMG]
  4. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Egad. How does Walter sleep at night?
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow Walter is us..... i have heard that from the start but now... now i kind of believe it.
  6. zns

zns Well-Known Member

This is exactly what Jim's creations have needed in such a long time.
    Duke Remington likes this.
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I have all those Muppet Babies stuff, to the Kermit right in front of Jason Segal in ones part and all those sitckers on his bed.
  8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Oh like other people, I was merely speculating even before the film began principal if there would be any sort of nods to Muppet blogs or fansites, after it was learned that the story would center around a "Muppet obsessed" character. It's pure meta-genius, but it seemed vexing to me that those who saw it didn't recall any references to any sort of online presence. Even IAVMMCM, Kermit references fan sites like MC

I am concerned Pepe isn't in the film much, just because they have since 1999 built him up as one of the main characters. My other concern was that too much focus would be on the human characters, but those concerns have been put aside.
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Well that and the other clip are both very interesting...as it has this strange kind of indie vibe I wasn't expecting after only knowing of the footage from the trailers. I'm half expecting Philp Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti and Steve Buschemi to have a cameo. the clip to me that really stands out is when they're driving around Los Angeles looking for food
  10. Studmeister17

Studmeister17 New Member

Which is exactly why you shouldn't make such a big deal out of these things :)
  11. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I like how they say the girlfriend is fine with Walter coming.

I mean can you imagine that conversation? "Hey honey, mind if my puppet friend comes with us?" Lol