"Being Green" on Glee November 1

D'Snowth

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

WHY??!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!

MY (MUPPETY) WORLD HAS BEEN RAPED!!!!

*Hangs himself*

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

WHY??!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!

MY (MUPPETY) WORLD HAS BEEN RAPED!!!!

*Hangs himself*

Are you reffering to my comment about saying that I don't like Glee?
It never really got to me, it's like High School Musical for grown ups.
I don't know maybe it's just me, it is the best rated show out there.
But I still don't like it
Sorry

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It is a beautiful version of the song. I can understand why some people aren't fans of the program and that's perfectly legitimate, but to say your Muppety world has been raped is going kind of far. Fans should be thrilled about this faithful rendition of the song and that it wasn't pimped-out with a disco beat or auto-tuned to death. I'm very pleased. Here's just a clip of the song without the video. Enjoy!
:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Are you reffering to my comment about saying that I don't like Glee?
It never really got to me, it's like High School Musical for grown ups.
I don't know maybe it's just me, it is the best rated show out there.
But I still don't like it
Sorry
Glee's the less shiny, happy, generalized lie-fest of High School, compared to that Disney musical series. That's one of the few things I truly respect about the show. I'm glad that kid from that show didn't win best actor (or was it supporting actor) in a comedy, ONLY because every time he's on screen, he's completely maudlin. Even when he's happy, it's sad.
Fans should be thrilled about this faithful rendition of the song and that it wasn't pimped-out with a disco beat or auto-tuned to death. I'm very pleased. Here's just a clip of the song without the video. Enjoy!
I was SHARPLY disappointed in Mercedes singing "Sweet Transvestite" (except the antici........ ..... ...PATION part), especially the super family cleaned up lyrics. Sensational Transylvania? THE HECK?! But this rendition of Being Green was spot on and pitch perfect. A nice tribute and with a commercial for the movie airing just before that portion of the show... GREAT exposure for the movie. There's nothing to complain about here at all.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Snowthy, I love you, but that was a slightly inappropriate comment, I agree with the others, if you dislike the show or whatever that is fine, but saying things about rape is just going a little too far my friend. Like I said, I love ya, but dial it down a bit next time ok? :smile:

I thought it was a respectable performance of the song - at least it wasn't changed into something totally different. The melancholy feel of it was there. I have definately heard better covers, but this wasn't too bad.

Nick22

Reaction score
A great performance of one of my favorite songs! The rest of the episode was kinda 'meh', but "Bein' Green" and "Candyman" were the highlights. If I didn't think one particular member would have a fit, I would start a Glee thread at MC in a heartbeat.
I totally agree. "Bein' Green" and "Candyman" were the two best parts of the episode. The rest was lackluster. Which is pretty disappointing because the last episode that aired was absolutely fantastic.