Your Thoughts: The Muppets Original Soundtrack

What is your favorite song from The Muppets soundtrack?

• The Muppet Show Theme - The Muppets

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Life's a Happy Song - Jason Segel, Amy Adams and Walter

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Pictures In My Head - Kermit and The Muppets

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard - Paul Simon

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Moopets

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • We Built This City - Starship

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Me Party - Amy Adams and Miss Piggy

• Let's Talk about Me - Chris Cooper

• Man or Muppet - Jason Segel and Walter

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit - The Muppet Barbershop Quartet

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Forget You - Camilla and the Chickens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Muppets

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The Whistling Caruso - Andrew Bird

• Life's a Happy Song Finale - Entire Cast

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Mahna Mahna - Mahna Mahna and The Two Snowths

• Total voters

Puckrox

Reaction score
I laughed out loud in my campuses library today because all of a sudden Chris Cooper was rapping/doing hip hop/what have you, and after seeing October Sky and American Beauty and Seabiscuit that is something I never thought I'd live to see him do. I was just so caught off guard because I didn't know what style of song it was going to be. I understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea, and it's certainly not mine, but I love it nonetheless because, my goodness, Chris Cooper is rapping and singing opera. How can that go unappreciated???

At this point I've heard every song that's been released thus far. Pictures in My Head, Life's a Happy Song, and the new Rainbow Connection are the top of my list.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It seems that whenever I actually DO get connected and it's not at its "Free Listener Capacity", I always miss the new songs.
If Live365 is full, try listening via Radio Terra. You'll hear the other songs soon. Thanks for listening.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today you can hear Paul Simon's "Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard" from "The Muppets" new film. Listen to "The Muppets" soundtrack on Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Let us know your thoughts on this new song and the entire soundtrack. Pre-order "The Muppets" original soundtrack for a low $9.99. You can also read our review of the soundtrack.

For a limited time, get 20% off select Muppets merchandise when you purchase music or books from "The Muppets" movie. Click here for all the details.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just heard it. Makes me happy to have the entire song on MCR now, but I can't help seeing that little girl chanting "Dance, dance, dance!" at the beginning from the version performed by Paul Simon on Sesame Street whenever I hear it here.
Also, I've noticed that the new songs debut around 10 AM EST, so that should help people trying to log in to the station hoping to be among the first to hear the new releases. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
For anyone who hasn't caught a song yet, if you hear one of the trailers or promos on Muppet Central Radio, odds are the next song will be one from the movie.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
For anyone who hasn't caught a song yet, if you hear one of the trailers or promos on Muppet Central Radio, odds are the next song will be one from the movie.
o thanks lol or sometimes they are random lol i still need to hear lets talk about me and me and julio down by the school yard

muppetlover123

Reaction score
just heard lets talk about me wow pretty cool song but i cant believe the muppets ruined his 10th birthday party and that he says the muppets dream is over :frown:

all i need to hear is me and juilo down by the school yard