"The Muppets: Pretty Little Piggy" Teaser Trailer On-line

Beauregard

Reaction score
Haha! I cannot BELIEVE how many spoofs/trailers/tv-spots they are putting out for this movie! And all of them to such high quality. I'm assuming that spot was shown during Pretty Little Liars.

Aww...How much I'd have loved to see them take a shot at Gossip Girl.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
It's been many years since miss piggy has put a huge genuine smile on my face. But this did it. I don't even know what pretty little liars is but I watched there YouTube clip to compare. Piggy is back!

Chris

dwmckim

Reaction score
OMG - i SO needed to see this! I've had the day from **** combined with the sinking knowledge that The Day I've Waited And Held On For isn't even going to happen since it's becoming more painfully obvious that i won't have either transportation nor money to see The Muppets at its opening and then to log on and see this thread leading to this video of Piggy spoofing the opening to my second favorite currently-airing show! Man oh man did i ever need the laugh! (Now i can go back to crying again but at least there was for one brief moment a good part of the day)

(Of course Piggy would never be "A" - she would be "A+")

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wouldn't really call this a promo for the movie. If you take away the ending tag reminding viewers to see The Muppets, this could easily be one of those muppets.com videos.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I wouldn't really call this a promo for the movie. If you take away the ending tag reminding viewers to see The Muppets, this could easily be one of those muppets.com videos.
Yeah, but the money they are being made with (and the background of the second one) are definitely movie related!