Orange plays havoc with the Muppets in new ‘Gold Spot’ cinema advertising campaign

markit

Reaction score
I saw this last week at the cinema before watching Tin Tin, normally these are the most annoying ads that you can't wait to end to get on with the movie, but this was just great and a big surprise! It's full of chaos & Muppet Madness :smile:

Very funny and another great way to the Muppets back out there to the general audience. I don't think anyone can ever complain again about Disney not promoting the Muppets properly, Muppet-Mania has arrived, they're everywhere, it's just awesome, and such an exciting time to be a Muppet fan.

So now if having to wait for 3 months to see it over here isn't hard enough, we have to be reminded of it every time we go to the cinema! :smile:

I'm seriously close to bursting from anticipation!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw this last week at the cinema before watching Tin Tin, normally these are the most annoying ads that you can't wait to end to get on with the movie, but this was just great and a big surprise! It's full of chaos & Muppet Madness :smile:

Very funny and another great way to the Muppets back out there to the general audience. I don't think anyone can ever complain again about Disney not promoting the Muppets properly, Muppet-Mania has arrived, they're everywhere, it's just awesome, and such an exciting time to be a Muppet fan.

So now if having to wait for 3 months to see it over here isn't hard enough, we have to be reminded of it every time we go to the cinema! :smile:

I'm seriously close to bursting from anticipation!
So wait... you got TinTin a month or so early and the Muppets 3 months later? How messed up are these international film dates?

markit

Reaction score
Yup, makes little sense I know! Normally they're pretty similar release dates to avoid piracy, i'm pretty sure i'll make a trip to New York to see it at some point before Feb.
TinTin was awesome by the way, well worth seeing.

markit

Reaction score
The video was posted online, but quickly taken down, so keep checking back to see if someone uploads it. And hopefully it'll be included on the blu-ray, but that seems fairly unlikely. Maybe the ORANGE website will post it some time in the future.

http://santiagolucero.posterous.com/orange-muppets

Drtooth

Reaction score
TinTin was awesome by the way, well worth seeing.
That's good to know. I was looking forward to that one, not as much as this film, mind you... but it was the film I wanted to see second most all year. It'll be good to have an American film based on a Belgian comic done right.

beaker

Reaction score
Anyone snag it with realplayer or replay video capture? this looks madcappy!

I saw the new AMC in movie thing before Immortals 3D, amazing. And that was just 45 seconds of Muppetyness, not 90 minutes.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Oh man, those screencaps are excellent. I'd love if it surfaced on youtube or something.

beaker

Reaction score
Man that now has to be my favorite tv spot! So amazing seeing Carl and Behemoth!

markit

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for posting this , doesn't work for me on iPhone or iPad (bummer) but found it easily enough on YouTube searching 'Muppets Orange commercial' :smile: