Your favorite TV shows of all time

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
See, here's the thing. I believe in the supernatural. I believe there are spirits who have not yet passed on. But I also believe that most "hauntings" and so called "proof" are just people's overactive imaginations. People complain about Ghost Hunters and not seeing anything. Talk about missing the point completely.

People hear odd noises in their old house with crummy plumbing, they think its ghosts. Pictures fall off the walls, they dont think to check to see how secure the nail is. When people tell me their own ghost stories I always ask them logical things about what it could have been. When all logical guesses are exhausted, I'll consider it a ghost.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
See, here's the thing. I believe in the supernatural. I believe there are spirits who have not yet passed on. But I also believe that most "hauntings" and so called "proof" are just people's overactive imaginations. People complain about Ghost Hunters and not seeing anything. Talk about missing the point completely.
Yeah I mean I don't want to be a hypocrite here, if I say I believe in a "higher power" then I obviously do believe that people exist after death in another form. And that they can influence our lives. It's not too different from believing in what others call "the supernatural." I just think, no matter what you believe, we're not going to find proof on Syfy Channel documentaries, lol. And as you say, even those shows are changing their tone a bit now from the past and offering more logical explanations.

That said, I love watching reruns of that old show In Search Of hosted by Leonard Nimoy. It's really the original of that "supernatural documentary" genre and so deliciously retro, lol.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Top five non-Muppet shows on the air:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Family Guy
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. The Simpsons
5. The Cleveland Show

Top five non-Muppet shows of the past:
1. Newhart
2. SCTV
3. Greg the Bunny
4. Taxi
5. The Monkees

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
Top five non-Muppet shows on the air:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Family Guy
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. The Simpsons
5. The Cleveland Show

Top five non-Muppet shows of the past:
1. Newhart
2. SCTV
3. Greg the Bunny
4. Taxi
5. The Monkees
YAY. another The Monkees fan!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I haven't posted anything here because it's too hard to pick any favorites without making hundreds of little sublists. And by now you guys clearly know what I like and don't.

But I will give a top five current non animated:

In no particular order

Modern family
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
The Office
30 Rock (it's current enough even though it doesn't return until next year...&&^%$# Whitney)

Ehh... might as well do animated Current

Regular Show
Adventure Time
American Dad
The Simpsons
Futurama

Puckrox

Reaction score
In no particular order

Modern family
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
The Office
30 Rock (it's current enough even though it doesn't return until next year...&&^%$# Whitney)
Mmmm, I approve of all these shows.