Big bag theory
Big brother
Utterly Butterly
True blood
Friends
Simpons

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
My favorite show, of all-time, is probably always going to be Fraggle Rock. As for what's on now - I think we're witnessing some of the best storytelling of our day and age with Breaking Bad... Community is completely evolving the sitcom... Parks and Recreation never, ever fails to make me laugh and smile... Game of Thrones satisfies every nerd bone in my body... and Adventure Time makes me feel like I'm six.

Puckrox

Reaction score
My top ten favorites:
  1. Lost
  2. Doctor Who
  3. Parks and Recreation
  4. The IT Crowd
  5. Modern Family
  6. Firefly
  7. Community
  8. Game of Thrones
  9. 30 Rock
  10. Arrested Development
I also like: The Office, Castle, Parenthood, Bored to Death, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Mad Men, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Buffy, Conan, Justified, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, Freaks and Geeks, Desperate Housweives, and Frasier.

I loooooove TV.

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
Mine's well
1. The Monkees
2. Fraggle Rock
3. The Ed Sullivan Show
4. The Donna Reed Show
5. The Muppet Show
6. The Smurfs
7. The Ellen Degrees Show
8. Cake Boss
9. That 70's Show
10. The Osbourne's
11. Dogs 101
12. I Shouldn't Be Alive
13. Criss Angel: MindFreak
14. I Love Lucy

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
My top ten favorites:
  1. Lost
  2. Doctor Who
  3. Parks and Recreation
  4. The IT Crowd
  5. Modern Family
  6. Firefly
  7. Community
  8. Game of Thrones
  9. 30 Rock
  10. Arrested Development
I also like: The Office, Castle, Parenthood, Bored to Death, Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Mad Men, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Buffy, Conan, Justified, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, Freaks and Geeks, Desperate Housweives, and Frasier.

I loooooove TV.
I'm so glad I found someone else here who is also an Arrested Development fan, it is a great show

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm so glad I found someone else here who is also an Arrested Development fan, it is a great show
Oh most def. It's one of the funniest shows ever created, without a doubt. I literally cried from joy when I found out they were going to do a short fourth season to build up to the movie's release. :crazy:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh most def. It's one of the funniest shows ever created, without a doubt. I literally cried from joy when I found out they were going to do a short fourth season to build up to the movie's release. :crazy:
Yeah I really can't wait for that

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Out of the shows currently airing

1. Dan Vs
2. Fact or Faked
3. The Haunting Hour
4. Phineas and Ferb
5. 1000 Ways to Die
6. Food Network Challenge
7. Chopped
8. Ghost Hunters
9. Hardcore Pawn (recently started watching. Much better than Pawn Stars)

And for ended shows in no real order:

Doug
Rocko
Courage
Rugrats
Dirty Jobs
Goosebumps
Kim Possible
Lilo and Stitch
American Dragon (before the art shift)
Beyond Belief
Powerpuff Girls

Shows I'm iffy about the status, but still love
1. The Simpsons (as far as I'm concerned, the show is dead)
2. Destination Truth (I have no idea if the show is ended or not)
3. Mythbusters (I haven't seen any new episodes recently
4. Dirty Jobs (I think its ended)
5. Ghost Lab (A so-so ghost hunting show. Their recreation method is odd)
6. Billy the Exterminator (its never on!)
7. Cake Boss (Its never on either)
8. Paranormal Witness. Seriously, the show just started. Is it cancelled already?
9. Oddities
10. Pop Up Video. I know they recently rebooted the series, but I dont care much for modern crap. Plus, the videos I watched online for BFS 1985 and Foo Fighters Rope were kinda bleh. But go Foo Fighters for having over 200 epilepsy violations :stick_out_tongue:

And really most supernatural documentary shows. I really enjoy the shows like Ghost Hunters that try to prove things have a natural explanation than shows that say "ITS ALWAYS SUPERNATURAL!"

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Most of the time when I watch TV, it's some sort of sports related content. I'll pretty much watch anything competitive (baseball, football, basketball, hockey, golf, tiddlywinks) or people talking about sports. It's bad, but I really can't help it at this point.

Aside from that, I'm a big fan of Seinfeld (got the complete collection), Regular Show, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Price Is Right, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And really most supernatural documentary shows. I really enjoy the shows like Ghost Hunters that try to prove things have a natural explanation than shows that say "ITS ALWAYS SUPERNATURAL!"
Yeah those kinds of shows are definitely my guilty pleasure, lol. I was sad when Monster Quest was canceled (though I think they pretty much ran out of ideas, lol). I don't really believe much of this stuff, but it's just fun to suspend disbelief for awhile. :smile: