It Was Me

Misskermie

Reaction score
Omg, It was funny when Piggy called him an idiot boy! Mwahahahahaaha!

Is it gonna end in a:

:mad:HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
OR
:smile:Kermit Jealousy?

Ooooooh! Excitement!:excited:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Omg, It was funny when Piggy called him an idiot boy! Mwahahahahaaha!

Is it gonna end in a:

:mad:HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
OR
:smile:Kermit Jealousy?

Ooooooh! Excitement!:excited:
Oooooooh... it can be possible, m'dear. :wink:

Mwuahahaha... :scary:

Thank you. :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Cute -- I did like the comparison he makes between a big pig and a microscopic circle. But I have to wonder...Piggy seems to be HAPPY, overall, to be in Link's company...could it be the brawn-head is, ahem, misremembering these events for his memoirs just a tad? :smile:

-----------------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
---------------------
Cute -- I did like the comparison he makes between a big pig and a microscopic circle. But I have to wonder...Piggy seems to be HAPPY, overall, to be in Link's company...could it be the brawn-head is, ahem, misremembering these events for his memoirs just a tad? :smile:

-----------------------
LOL! Maybe just a tad...? Maybe Link's making the whole story up for publicity... ? *shrug* xPPP

Si. Miss Piggy, and Link Hogthrob's relationship is a tad, er, sugar-coated than it should ever be canoncially. It's really hard to elaborate their short-lived chemistry... but it's fun, and comfortable to write about 'em pigs.

No worries. Miss Piggy/Link's relationship isn't the sole of the fiction; more characters to come on the way, including my newest, and semi-nostalgic fan-created character, Luanne Teresa Poochie. :coy:

Thank you. <3

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I meant "It was a privilege." D:!

Another Typo:
Also, I'd meant to say "fluttering," not flutting in the beginning of chapter 2. :stick_out_tongue:
Actually, I kind of like it the typo way... "I was a privilege" totally sounds like something Link would think, that he was privileging them with his presence! Ha!

Nasubionna

Reaction score
This is great! Super fun to read. Pardon the long comment here, but I like to pick through my favorite stuff:

Wayne saying "I was topped on the Billboard, twice in Japan. I am the star!" This is a great detail, and so plausible! Ha!

"Why, I am an unbelieveable actor, and crooner. I--" I can SO hear Link saying this. You got his ego down pat, haha!

Sty High Theatre - really cute and clever!

Link drinking beer in front of the TV with his beer gut hanging out cracks me up. I just never thought about that before, I don't know why!

"Though, I do not understand french, and I am no Cher, of course. Though, I'd be Piggy's Sonny to her Cher. I'm a man. Wait, I think she'd meant thank you. I don't know." BRILLIANT.

Link busting out with "Wunderbar" is hilarious, as are Piggy and Kermit's reactions to his impromptu song.

Illiterate, broken and feeble Link makes me sad. Poor Link!

For some reason, Link picking the lint off of his tux pants makes me smile. Nice detail, there!

I think you wrote Piggy very well here. Her vacillations between sweet and feminine to DEADLY at the drop of a hat when Link says something dumb on their date is so true to form! His attempt at a romantic metaphor involving moons and "big pigs" is hilarious. Poor guy.

"I was the one who had to tip the chauffeur a twenty." LOL!

You write wonderful little details and I am really enjoying the overall story. I hope you continue this! :big_grin:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
This is great! Super fun to read. Pardon the long comment here, but I like to pick through my favorite stuff:

Wayne saying "I was topped on the Billboard, twice in Japan. I am the star!" This is a great detail, and so plausible! Ha!

"Why, I am an unbelieveable actor, and crooner. I--" I can SO hear Link saying this. You got his ego down pat, haha!

Sty High Theatre - really cute and clever!

Link drinking beer in front of the TV with his beer gut hanging out cracks me up. I just never thought about that before, I don't know why!

"Though, I do not understand french, and I am no Cher, of course. Though, I'd be Piggy's Sonny to her Cher. I'm a man. Wait, I think she'd meant thank you. I don't know." BRILLIANT.

Link busting out with "Wunderbar" is hilarious, as are Piggy and Kermit's reactions to his impromptu song.

Illiterate, broken and feeble Link makes me sad. Poor Link!

For some reason, Link picking the lint off of his tux pants makes me smile. Nice detail, there!

I think you wrote Piggy very well here. Her vacillations between sweet and feminine to DEADLY at the drop of a hat when Link says something dumb on their date is so true to form! His attempt at a romantic metaphor involving moons and "big pigs" is hilarious. Poor guy.

"I was the one who had to tip the chauffeur a twenty." LOL!

You write wonderful little details and I am really enjoying the overall story. I hope you continue this! :big_grin:
I approve this wonderful feedback. ~ <3

Thank you. :3

Hahaha... with Wayne, I didn't create that; one friend of mine writes WaynexWanda amazingly well. He asked me about Wayne, and Link having some kind of martial argument, and I said sure. He gets the credit for makin' Wayne more interesting. LOL!

Miss Piggy's feminine, flirtatous, sexy; faux french was fun to write, especially when Kermit, and Link make wisecracks to her... I'm really glad you're enjoying PiggyxLink, makes me want to write another installment with them.

A lot of my friends here gave me great inspiration and encouragement to continue writing, and I'll definitly have the fourth chapter up soon.

Thank you for reading.

xxx