Host a Muppet Movie Fan Party in Your Town

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Making plans to see "The Muppets" at the movie theater next week? Why not invite some Muppet fans to come along with you? We’re looking for hosts to help plan Muppet movie watching events in cities across the country.

Just fill out this quick questionnaire and we’ll help you get the ball rolling. You pick the place and time and then get ready to meet other Muppet fans just like you!

Fan get-togethers will be promoted on the Muppet Central home page, forum, mailing list, Twitter and Facebook.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Great! Of course I want to go with fans to the movie. There's nothing like watching Muppet stuff with the best fans ever!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Gee a party would be great but i'd be happy if i could GET A RIDE to see the frelling thing in the first place!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't wait for someone to set one up in your town - just go for it! You never know who you might meet. Besides what could be better than watching the movie with a bunch a fans who "get it" like you do? So fun!

Can't wait to hear about all the fan parties! I know we have a ton of creative types who can really get folks in the Muppety spirit. Here's your opportunity to be as crazy as you want to be! :crazy:

Gee a party would be great but i'd be happy if i could GET A RIDE to see the frelling thing in the first place!
DW, maybe someone will host in your town and you can find a ride that way. It just wouldn't be right if you didn't get to see it.

Traceym1991

Reaction score
If anyone lives in Orange County, California, lets get a viewing party organized! Wednesday is just around the corner!!!

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'd consider doing it, but does anyone on here even live in the Portland Oregon region? I'm only going to be up in Portland next week. If there was actually a general interest, I'd do something... maybe?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I'll fill out the questionaire, though I only know of like only 1 other member from Cincinnati, Ohio.

Traceym1991

Reaction score
Oops. Just noticed my horrible grammatical error! Let's get a viewing party going! Sorry!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Interesting. Let's see if anyone in Atlanta is interested...