Here's your Walter Plush

j3h

Reaction score
That eBay listing's photo makes him look terrified or hitting the electric fence. In the store's photo he looks happy.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm debating if I should buy myself a Walter now or wait until Xmas. I'm just afraid if I put him on my Xmas list my dad will ignore it and buy me other things on my Xmas list first.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I'm debating if I should buy myself a Walter now or wait until Xmas. I'm just afraid if I put him on my Xmas list my dad will ignore it and buy me other things on my Xmas list first.
if i where you decide by Wednesday, even if its just putting your order in so you get him later, i feel Walters going to be that one plush that will be hard to get later on and we will be at the mercy of scalpers...(already saw one on ebay for 50 bucks)

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Haha

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i ordered him quick i thought he was gonna be sold out but it looks like hes not :frown:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm gonna give in and buy one tomorrow, I think. I'm also going to be getting a Kermit and a Fozzie as well, but those are going to be for my little cousins for Christmas gifts. (Starting Xmas shopping early this year! Go me!)