Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

beaker

Reaction score
Already Im seeing the "*maniacal laugh...maniacal laugh*" and "mahna mahna" resurgence pop up on memes and people's radar online. So it's working!

*maniacal laugh...maniacal laugh*

Aidk321

Reaction score
I am a long time of Jim Henson's work. I used to be scaed of them. I didn't go into WDW muppets attraction( which I have gone on and love since then). This movie is perfect except for...

Everyone is complaining about Tex Richmans background not being revealed. In the soundtrack cd, however they have a whole section of the song that he sings about it. He says (in opera) that his parents hired the muppets at his birthday party and everyone laughed but he couldn't. Everyone then laughed at him. That's why he hates the muppets and that's why he can't laugh.

Also, couldn't gonzo buy back the theater? If he's top banana at the royal flush can't he pay Richman and buy it back? Or what about piggy? She's a top designer and could probably pay for it with the help of gonzo.

Otherwise, fantastic muppety film!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Also, couldn't gonzo buy back the theater? If he's top banana at the royal flush can't he pay Richman and buy it back? Or what about piggy? She's a top designer and could probably pay for it with the help of gonzo.
According to the junior novelization, Gonzo would have done it in a heartbeat, except his money was in the building he'd destroyed about 43 second beforehand.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i think deadly should be a main muppet character and all the other obscure characters should be main characters and be used more often