TV Alert: Jason Segel on Conan November 28

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday night don't miss Jason Segel on Conan promoting "The Muppets" film. Will Walter show up this week? Tune in to find out.

After you watch the appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Reaction score
That story about the mexican reporter crying and joining Jason and Kermit in a group hug was pretty awesome! :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
This was a great appearance! It's funny, I just happened to turn to Conan without even knowing Jason was going to be on (hadn't checked my e-mail so I missed the alert, ha), and I'm so glad I did! Yeah, the crying reporter story was classic, lol. I also really loved their story about Coco bringing his kids to the set, then being all excited at the movies when they saw "their" scene up on the screen! Ha ha. It's so great to hear all these Hollywood Muppet fans talking Muppets. :big_grin:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Have to say, I wasn't much of a Jason Segel fan (don't watch much mainstream TV these days so I just really only knew of him before the film) but he is rapidly becoming one of my favorite people. Every interview he's done he always make a point to say just how big of a Muppet fan he is and he always gives props to the Muppet cast and crew in some way. I love that about him. It may be his movie, and it is going to do well for his career, but I have a feeling he would have done it for free if they had asked him. :smile: Oh and he's pretty funny too!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
You know, I've loved Jason Segel since Freaks and Geeks, but I agree... He's becoming one of my favorite people. He's just such a genuine guy, and hilarious to boot! He's top of my list of people I'm most jealous of in Hollywood! In a good way, of course. A green-with-envy way.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but I missed out on Freaks and Geeks, I think that was either when I was in High School, or during my party days in Bakersfield, lol. Anyway, I only got into being a Segel-Lite after hearing of his Muppets pitch to Disney, so of course I loved Sarah Marshall, especially his Dracula show with several of our favorite Puppet Up! pals.

These days, How I Met Your Mother is both my wife's and my favorite show, and we seek out anything starring Jason. I Love You Man was great, but we still have yet to see Bad Teacher, can't wait! :big_grin: All of his publicity stuff for The Muppets has been great, hopefully he'll be a repeat guest star on the new Muppet Show!!

Puckrox

Reaction score
Oh Jason Segel, you are an amazing, incredible man.