Unofficial Picture Thread!

beaker

Reaction score
I got mine at Spencers. They had a 2 for one so i got that one with the furry animal one. and then recently got the fozzie and beaker one

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now that it's December, it's time to show off some of my Muppety Christmasy stuff...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Because I know all of you were clamoring for a picture of me.

This was taken at a Christmas party over the weekend at a friend's apartment. I would think that because this is a Muppet forum you all would be able to figure which one of the three people is me, but if not, I'm the goofball in the Fraggle Rock t-shirt.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I was bored. Here are some pictures.

Here's my face:

It's pretty silly:

NOW HERE'S MY FACE WITH SOME AWESOMENESS ON IT:

Here's me with my b*tchy demon cat, Annabelle Leigh. She's not quite as fond of the camera as I am:

And finally, here are my Gonzo footie PJs that I just bought. They're not exactly flattering, but they are warm and comfy and AWESOME. Also, notice how friggen messy my room is? I blame that on being a senior... I should probably go clean it now...

Puckrox

Reaction score
I want some footie pajamas now! Haha :smile:
You should!!! Spencer's is having a sale right now on them (or at least they were two days ago), and so they only cost $24.99 (instead of their normal $35). I thought that was a pretty good deal.

beaker

Reaction score
@D'snowth: AWESOME sesame/muppet ornament collection. Im guessing those are late 90's/early 2000's? Some great stuff from that period

@Linkiepie: So glad you got to go to that event and meet everyone there. Any highlights of the event?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Puckrox: LOVE the footies! Where'd you find 'em? I've only seen Kermit and Animal ones at Spencer's. And is that a signed pic of Hurley from "Lost"? Duuuuude! Killer!

--------------------

Puckrox

Reaction score
------------------
Puckrox: LOVE the footies! Where'd you find 'em? I've only seen Kermit and Animal ones at Spencer's. And is that a signed pic of Hurley from "Lost"? Duuuuude! Killer!

--------------------
I got them at Spencer's! I was under the impression that Spencer's only had Animal and Kermit, but when I got there and saw they had Gonzo as well my jaw dropped to the floor and I hate to fight the scream that wanted to escape from me.

And yes! That is a signed picture of Hurley, and below it is a signed picture of Ben. Lost is my favorite TV show. :big_grin: