Unofficial Picture Thread!

beaker

Reaction score
30 bucks? Wowzas. Plus I love the iconography on the print. Also I have to say out of all the amateur puppeteers on here, you have by far some of the best I've seen. The lobster guy is my favorite

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
30 bucks? Wowzas. Plus I love the iconography on the print. Also I have to say out of all the amateur puppeteers on here, you have by far some of the best I've seen. The lobster guy is my favorite
the person didnt know what they had...sure it was tough cookies getting it on the plane but i got it home....

thank you so much for that you have no idea how much that means to me, i hope to do more with the Lobster in the future just gotta find the right stuff

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Decided id share pics of my set i have since now the paper people are gone

this me embracing my full nerdom!

start small...my light switch and Rowlf car

My First Kermit And a few other Plush

My Star, awards and Pookalooze

my Jim Henson Picture

Jane Henson Autograph

now this is that Big Poster on my wall i tried to take a pic of the Autograph but its in Pencil ( i did not get this myself i wasnt born yet...this was 5 years before i was born)

here are some pics of him signing it

my desk

movie Poster

other pics

Puckrox

Reaction score
Aaaaaah, your room is so Muppet-tastic! I love it! I'm jealous of how much stuff you have! All I've got is the Kermit pook-a-looz, a Kermit poster, a signed picture of Big Bird from Caroll Spinney, and a Big Bird feather. I love all your plushies and the variety of posters you've got! I especially like your Kermit light switch cover. I wish I had one of those! Such a cool room! :smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I especially like your Kermit light switch cover. I wish I had one of those! Such a cool room! :smile:
i got it a while back at newbury comics ive seen some around if i see it ill grab you one...thanks all my plush dont always stay out do to space but the paper wanted to see most of my stuff...gave me a chance to find a few missing guys like bean

Pepe'sgal90

Reaction score
Decided id share pics of my set i have since now the paper people are gone

this me embracing my full nerdom!
This reminds me of my house with my boyfriend but with a mix of Muppets, disney and my small collection or 80s memorabilia and my love of Tim Burton. But hey who would not want to wake up to an animal plush everyday!