1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Unofficial Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by beaker, Aug 7, 2010.

1. meepmuppaphones Active Member

Vincent, Hubert, what do you think I look like?
  2. meepmuppaphones Active Member

I picture Yuna as the person in her avatar (it looks strangely familiar).
  3. Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

4. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

You mean like this? :p
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

All this talk of picturing what others look like, I used to have this ability to almost correctly guess what someone looked like, even if they've never given any kind of description... I don't give it that much thought anymore, but it's like 7 or 8 out of 10 times, I get pretty close guesses.
  6. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Nope. :p
    No offense, but…The Hunchback of Notre Dame
    It does fit your (online) personality perfectly.
  7. Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

It does? :confused:
    I didn't realize that.
  8. Hubert Well-Known Member

As for Yuna, I also picture her as the person in her avatar, which I guess is Rinoa Heartilly, despite the fact that I have seen real life pictures of her.

Why does everyone think that I'm Danny Kaye?
    meepmuppaphones likes this.
  9. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I don't even know who that is.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Vincent's idea of me :o
  10. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I don't think that's possible…unless you have flexible heads. :p
  11. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hehehe...I'm not sure what is more entertaining. Confusing people about if I'm male or female, or confusing people so much they can't even make a guess at what I look like, even after explaining it to them XD
  12. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I really thought you were male until…I found out you were not male.
  13. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Even though it says I'm female on my lookup? XD

Well, welcome to the club. Have a hat. I dont have any jackets left
  14. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

It doesn't help with your personality, username and avatar.
  15. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Well, like I said before to...someone...before we were able to set if we are male or female, I had pretty much the entire forum convinced I was male

Other than maybe a comment here or there about a guy I find attractive or something, there really isn't anything about me that screams "girl"
  16. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    An author's chat room I used to be a regular in so collectively hated the idea of age/sex checks by strangers popping in that we all would chorus "18/M" whenever some idiot asked. Was kind of amusing to see an entire scroll of 32 people all yelling it out...

What does it matter what we look like? I don't mind posting a pic now and then; might come in handy if ever I met any of you IRL so people wouldn't be frowning, "Wow, you look NOTHING like what I pictured!" ...then again I fear no stalkers, lol. I'm not the stalkable type, not like some of the lovelies here...

After her self-descrip, now I'm envisioning Sarge as a biker babe with specs. Neat. ;)
    ----------------
  17. Hubert Well-Known Member

You don't know who Danny Kaye is?

You idiot! :p:)
  18. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

And you call yourself a Muppet fan…
  19. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Do you even KNOW the Muppets? In the Summer Time?! Cluckitis?!!
  20. Hubert Well-Known Member

Wrong ep, Mr. Casey.