Unofficial Picture Thread!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Nice custom shirt/hat! Do you have site or blog with other customs you've done? I am always encouraging my friends to get in touch with their inner etsy!
Aw. Thank you. :smile:

The beanie was customed by myself, but I bought the customed shirt from zazzle.com; it was originally a long-sleeved shirt, but I played tailor, and did some last minute touches.

Speaking of starting my own blog... I happened that I started a blog a few days ago, dedicated to a certain character just a few days ago; though, I'm thinking of starting another blog to encourage other Muppet artists to share their Muppet fanart, customs, puppets/replicas and whatnot. My one concern would me my lack of writing; I get very apprehensive as a blog, or forum hostess when it comes to writing an article, or fanfiction-- or anything! :coy:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Excuse me for double-posting, but I haz photos to share. :halo:

Moar Toydle

Rear-View Reflection

My cat, Gillian and I. ('afore I had bangs.)

Look! A Doyby!

La Cage

PIIIGS IIIN SPPPACCCE! (Thanks for the shirt, James!)

Before Tony Bennett Concert

Puckrox

Reaction score
How did I know you're from Oregon? I swear every time I meet a cool artsy/nerd/indie-ish girl they're always from Oregon.
That's strange... sort of. I guess the majority of girls you've probably met are from Portland, and Portland does manage a fairly decent turn out of incredibly artsy/nerdy girls. Portland's my hometown. <3

Anyways, this was me today on the way to another hipster concert in san francisco...i swear muppet billboards were evvvverywhere...taxi cab signs, buses, bus stops, billboards, etc
Nice outfit! :big_grin:

Puckrox

Reaction score

Had to be at work at 9am today. Boooored. Don't want to be working on my Photography III slideshow on Gregory Crewdson, so I decided to send pictures to this thread instead. LOOK HOW BIG MY EYES ARE:

IIIIIIII miss sleep.

Puckrox

Reaction score
first thing i noticed...good to see you back here
Oh trust me. Glad to be back. School/work/broken heart/life got in the way and really got me off track on my Muppet love. I forgot how great it feels to be back on here. :insatiable:

beaker

Reaction score
My cat, Gillian and I. ('afore I had bangs.)
The red/black motif looks good. I sometimes love wearing stripey red/black or purple/back, or green/black stripey knee high socks or arm things. I also love having a collection of oddball skinny ties. Always fun to play dress up!

Aw. Thank you. :smile:

The beanie was customed by myself, but I bought the customed shirt from zazzle.com; it was originally a long-sleeved shirt, but I played tailor, and did some last minute touches.

Speaking of starting my own blog... I happened that I started a blog a few days ago, dedicated to a certain character just a few days ago; though, I'm thinking of starting another blog to encourage other Muppet artists to share their Muppet fanart, customs, puppets/replicas and whatnot. My one concern would me my lack of writing; I get very apprehensive as a blog, or forum hostess when it comes to writing an article, or fanfiction-- or anything! :coy:
I actually would love to see a blog or devart group or something that showed all the good new muppet fan art. I see it scattered here and there, some for the shirt contests.
I did this one:

Also I LOVE it when I see people that custom/mod/make outfits. Hence why I always love going to conventions. This is one I designed